Sponsored

Full Race?

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feels much better now with the dyno tune. ;)
I cant read that. 311 right? text is small. im blind.

kit seems awesome. some of the hype died it seems.

m4udin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Get the mic for the sound clips yet? Was hoping to hear som good clips of them before the discounted pricing goes away.

Sponsored

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Get the mic for the sound clips yet? Was hoping to hear som good clips of them before the discounted pricing goes away.
Full-Race should have some good videos on the race exhaust on the stock downpipe. Might have to email them. I like the street exhaust with catted downpipe it sounds much better than expected at low rpm and wot.

Last edited:

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
Nice, I just listened to it in my car getting ready to leave work. Sounds deep. I know your catted and on street exhaust, any drone?

Sponsored

ultimate warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
would it kill someone to set their phone on the ground behind the car, start the car, and rev it a few times?

it seems that basically every other exhaust manufacturer is capable of doing this, yet not full race.

jjsotolongo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Phone microphones are designed to pick up the sound frequencies where speech occurs. (500-3000 Hz roughly) while minimizing background noise. To say they distort the sound would be an understatement. I would prefer a properly recorded exhaust video with a more appropriate microphone to give us an idea of what the exhaust would actually sound like.

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
Thanks Bomcino! The street exhausts are in stock now ready to ship. Race exhausts are in fabrication, i expect we are ~12-14 days from having them ready to ship. As soon as they are finished i will post some photos online and get the soundclip comparison ready.
Day 19, just curious how far out we are. I'm assuming SEMA is the main focus this week. A sound clip would help me during the holding out.

Full-Race Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.full-race.com
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
is a Full Race turbo upgrade in the future?
Hello Chris, Yes we have numerous turbo upgrade options on the way. They will be on display at SEMA next week -- anyone attending make sure to stop by our BorgWarner booth #21643 or the Ford Motor Co booth

Feels much better now with the dyno tune. ;)
:thumbsup: its amazing how well these EcoBoost engines respond to a proper tune

we are flat-out while prepping for SEMA, our 2016 catalogs just got printed and arrived this morning, our displays and engines ship out tonight and we're getting ready for a great show. Our guys put together some preliminary vids however mic is now here and I expect a proper video will have to wait 12-14 days until we are back from Vegas

I like the street exhaust with catted downpipe it sounds much better than expected at low rpm and wot. Very similar tones as in the Focus RS videos...I like this car a lot no matter what it's called. The sounds it makes are unique and surprise people everywhere. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
:cheers:
Sponsored