• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: Signature SV502 19x11 (NorCal)

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

Selling the wheels/tires I used on my S550. Selling because I sold the car and no longer need these. They are Signature SV502 with the optional knurling to prevent tire slip on the wheel (a $400 option). They are finished in Matte Bronze. Link to wheels on Signature website:

https://store.signaturewheel.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SV502

Front wheel specs: 19" x 11" et30 weighs 21.3lbs
Rear wheel specs: 19" x 11" et54 weighs 20.3lbs

Yes, these cleared the front struts (barely). They also cleared my MCS coilovers. Yes, there is minimal poke in the front (I ran -2.7 degrees of camber). I don't know if they will clear every single aftermarket strut out there, YMMV. Worst case scenario might need a small spacer. I did not use any spacers on my car due to the offsets, and did not need extended wheel studs.

These wheels currently have a set of MPSC2 mounted. They have about 6,000 miles on them. They also have GT350 metal TPMS installed (more expensive/durable than the cheap OEM GT TPMS).

This is a link to the GT350 TPMS from CJponyparts:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-ti...RHKye3uB4FnDsq6ihDnFuvHorOXSV-1UaArslEALw_wcB

Below is an album with pictures of the wheels and tires. 1 rear wheel has some curb damage and 1 has a tiny chip from a rock, as can be seen in the album, the rest just have regular wear from road debris.

https://imgur.com/a/mhr3zAV

Price: $2300 cash local pick up only. Not shipping these.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
Lowered price

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Would they fit a gt350?

Sponsored

DeerLick

Blehhhhhh.....
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red GT Premium PP1
do you have photos of them mounted on the car?

Tellme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Please be willing to ship these lol

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Says last seen March 19, 2020. just an FYI

Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Probably gone but damn these are some nice wheels. If available still put me in line lol
Sponsored