• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS:GT350R Dog Bone Brackets

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I have the unobtainable "Dog Bone" Brackets for sale. Asking $1000 obo. These are impossible to find, unless you have friends who work for Multimatic, or you own an actual GT350R. Free shipping within the continental U.S.
IMG-0932.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I have the unobtainable "Dog Bone" Brackets for sale. Asking $2000 obo. These are impossible to find, unless you have friends who work for Multimatic, or you own an actual GT350R.
wnu5esM.jpg
Shipping is $15 or free local pickup is an option.
Sorry for the stupid question but what are these and where do they go?

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
they secure the wing to the trunklid. easy to fab up a set if you have a friend with an R that will let you borrow them for an afternoon for you to CAD and waterjet ;)

not sure if serious on price. if OP is, well, then, carry on :lol:

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Sorry for the stupid question but what are these and where do they go?
These are the brackets that are used for installation for the R wing. They're useful for those who buy the wing from places like Carbon2Carbon. They aren't necessary, but they add lateral support for when going at high speeds during track days.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
they secure the wing to the hood. easy to fab up a set if you have a friend with an R that will let you borrow them for an afternoon for you to CAD and waterjet ;)

not sure if serious on price. if OP is, well, then, carry on :lol:
If you can point me to an easy way to get it, feel free to let everybody know. I asked a couple people here on tips to get it, and I got one person saying it's pretty much impossible to get, and the others were too selfish to say.

Sponsored

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
If you can point me to an easy way to get it, feel free to let everybody know. I asked a couple people here on tips to get it, and I got one person saying it's pretty much impossible to get, and the others were too selfish to say.
I already explained how. It doesn't involve Ford, Shelby or Multimatic, just some time, ingenuity and the right tooling.
Anyway, didn't mean to shit up your thread. I thought you were joking about the price in all honesty :(

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Surprised to see these posted for sale. Where did you end up sourcing these unicorns? What do you mean by “too selfish to say”.....my impression was these were simply not obtainable without buying an OEM wing?

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Surprised to see these posted for sale. Where did you end up sourcing these unicorns? What do you mean by “too selfish to say”.....my impression was these were simply not obtainable without buying an OEM wing?
There were two users here by the name of Epiphany and Mulligan who got these and refused to even help out on how to get it. I'm about 99.9% sure that Epiphany has a buddy who works for Multimatic (the maker of the wing) that gave it to him. I'm not sure how Mulligan got his, but he also refused to say.

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
So you won’t reveal your source of these unicorns and are holding this pair hostage for a hopeful, albeit unlikely, windfall, yet the two forum members you called out were “selfish”......hmmm?

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
So you won’t reveal your source of these unicorns and are holding this pair hostage for a hopeful, albeit unlikely, windfall, yet the two forum members you called out were “selfish”......hmmm?
Yeah. I have every right to be selfish since nobody was open to revealing their methods. I'll give you a little tip, do a forum search of the dog bone brackets and you might find a clue.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Did you ever find a 350?
I have it narrowed down between an 18 lightning blue that might be under sticker (which is my favorite color) or a leftover 17 yellow that I can get for 5k under sticker.

I was really delayed in selling my car because there was a buyer here that claimed he wanted to buy mine way back in Feb but he was stalling the purchase and I finally cut him off.
Sponsored