• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FS: Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
This one:
http://www.corsaperformance.com/vie...ake=Ford&model=Mustang&partnum=14328&cfg=1690

Installed for less than a week, decided to go a different direction. Has some scratching on the underside of one tip, other than that it's basically new. I can also include the SS extensions I made to close the gap and mate with 3" SW headers if you need them (shown below):

Packed up and ready to go in original box:

$1025 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 w/ paypal.
Sponsored

Sponsored

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
sale pending..
Curious why you didn't like the Corsa?

At liberty to share your custom system? Always interested in new innovations / custom set-ups!

OP
OP
boardkat

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Curious why you didn't like the Corsa?

At liberty to share your custom system? Always interested in new innovations / custom set-ups!
Doesn't pass the wife test :)

I built a custom 3" H-Pipe system with flanges to attach bullet mufflers when I need maximum performance/minimized weight for racing, and my stock mufflers for the daily grind.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Doesn't pass the wife test :)

I built a custom 3" H-Pipe system with flanges to attach bullet mufflers when I need maximum performance/minimized weight for racing, and my stock mufflers for the daily grind.
Ahhh yes...I completely understand that test. I barely passed with my Borla S-Type catback. Little does mine know that I have a set of Kooks headers heading my way this Tuesday...hopefully that will pass the wife test lol (fingers crossed!)

I may try the custom route next time 'round.

Post a vid up of the wife approved exhaust when you get it on!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.