• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Corsa Xtreme Full 3" Catback Exhaust System In Florida

TheSinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP Premium
Why are you selling it?

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Why are you selling it?
I bought this & and a Borla (Ford Racing) and after listening to video after video I think this Corsa will be a bit too loud for me. Thanks for your question.

TheSinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP Premium
I'm interested, but you would have to ship. Let me know what you can do price wise shipped to 25428. Thanks!

Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
have you sold this

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
To ship this massive exhaust, shipping costs are around $110-140 depending on where you are since it is so large. I can try and work something out if with an out of area buyer, but if someone is local to the Tampa, FL area can work something out with them for local pickup as well.

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Oxford White
Mannnn... If I was you, before I sell the Corsa, i'd get it on the car and hear it in person first. Overall "loudness" between the 2 might be much closer than you think. But the tone and overall sound of the Corsa, in person, is really very nice. While the Corsa is loud, the tone of it is pretty easy on the ears. Just food for thought. Sound clips are helpful, but there's nothing like hearing them in person before making the decision. Either way, GLWS my friend.

OP
OP

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Mannnn... If I was you, before I sell the Corsa, i'd get it on the car and hear it in person first. Overall "loudness" between the 2 might be much closer than you think. But the tone and overall sound of the Corsa, in person, is really very nice. While the Corsa is loud, the tone of it is pretty easy on the ears. Just food for thought. Sound clips are helpful, but there's nothing like hearing them in person before making the decision. Either way, GLWS my friend.
Thanks for the kind words. It would be fun, but I just don't want the hassle of mounting it/unmounting on the ground like I did to with my Borla system.

With that being said, price drop!

Sponsored

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
You'll regret selling it

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score