Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Took the car out today. Everything seems great. I feel like it rides rough though and I don't know why. Might be all in my head after this incident. I feel like it's makings a bang on the right side. I can even feel it in the pedals. I bet it's always there but now my senses are on high alert.

Thoughts?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
think the skids cause any type of aerodynamic disturbance? the Shelby letters are sharp.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Did it tear any attachments where it connects to the engine splash guard? I’m sure you’d noticed that while under it though

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Took the car out today. Everything seems great. I feel like it rides rough though and I don't know why. Might be all in my head after this incident. I feel like it's makings a bang on the right side. I can even feel it in the pedals. I bet it's always there but now my senses are on high alert.

Thoughts?
always felt that with the magneride suspension... shocks can crash a bit which can be felt inside... especially on bumps/pot holes. I feel it more on the GT350R than on my former track pack. But my street is really bad, pavement wise. I am talking former Berlin after the second world war bad.

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Did you still have the gap from it not being installed correctly or was the gap closed?
still has the gap.....i dont think its as bad as op’s. If the mallet strikes and screws went in then iN.....im pretty Confident im good. Also, i have a race splitter for it with strut rods that bolt to the crash bar waiting ti be installed .....think im good.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
still has the gap.....i dont think its as bad as op’s. If the mallet strikes and screws went in then iN.....im pretty Confident im good. Also, i have a race splitter for it with strut rods that bolt to the crash bar waiting ti be installed .....think im good.
You should have zero gap. Doesn’t sound like it’s seated well.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
always felt that with the magneride suspension... shocks can crash a bit which can be felt inside... especially on bumps/pot holes. I feel it more on the GT350R than on my former track pack. But my street is really bad, pavement wise. I am talking former Berlin after the second world war bad.
I had an R and never felt any of this, unless I was in track mode and then I porpoised and felt expansion joints that felt like quakes.