Sponsored

Friends and Neighbors Deal

ice_age_revenge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future GT350
I know there is a sale going on till the end of the month, but does anyone know if the sale only applies to the vehicles on the lot or does special ordered Mustangs from the factory also benefit from this?
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Honestly X Plan is a better deal because all dealer fees are capped.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: 113

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
and you can beat xplan at non douche dealers

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
Yeah, every dealer I spoke to beat the X-plan/FF price by few grand. Koons Ford Baltimore has it way lower. They will match their WOW pricing on factory orders as well. I am in the process of ordering.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Yeah, every dealer I spoke to beat the X-plan/FF price by few grand. Koons Ford Baltimore has it way lower. They will match their WOW pricing on factory orders as well. I am in the process of ordering.
yup yup 17hrs total of driving to buy it from there back in Jan :D

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
yup yup 17hrs total of driving to buy it from there back in Jan :D
Amazing! hahaha they let me order over email and phone. It's an 1.5 hr drive for me. They told me not to come lol. I was like sure.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I know there is a sale going on till the end of the month, but does anyone know if the sale only applies to the vehicles on the lot or does special ordered Mustangs from the factory also benefit from this?
Read the disclosure on Ford's website and also check that your local dealer participates. It basically says see dealer for complete details which means each participating dealer may be slightly different.

Oh geez, not the Koons Baltimore plug-ins again.

XKRJAG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT, 02 Tbird, 06 XKR
X plan is a joke, you can buy for invoice all day every day on a non high demand vehcile.

To prove it, the Friends and Neigbors plan has flopped. It was scheduled to run till January 4th, but Ford announced last night that they're pulling the plug on November30th. expect better deals starting on the 1st as we go back to regular rebates.

FdMstng99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Bought my GT from them last Friday, their prices are a few thousand less than every where else I went.

Sponsored

break80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT /MT/Ingot
X plan is a joke, you can buy for invoice all day every day on a non high demand vehcile.

To prove it, the Friends and Neigbors plan has flopped. It was scheduled to run till January 4th, but Ford announced last night that they're pulling the plug on November30th. expect better deals starting on the 1st as we go back to regular rebates.
Hopefully they come thru on a solid new rebate. I locked into x plan with a 500 rebate in late October. Taking delivery probably around 12/12...:shrug:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Bought my GT from them last Friday, their prices are a few thousand less than every where else I went.
that's what [MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION] and I have been telling people for going on a year now :headbang:

it's silly not to consider them and worth the drive. only time we saw them toughen up on the prices was during the 0% but they were still less than most in the whole country.

Stevewil131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium MT Oxford White
You can do much better than both. I purchased a GT Premium two weeks ago for 5200 off MSRP. Then just last Saturday I helped my mother in law purchase one for her husband as a surprise. He got 5800 off MSRP. You are in the Dallas area so I would suggest you check out the prices on the David mcdavid ford website. They are in Fort Worth, but it is certainly worth the drive. There internet prices are what you pay, plus 295 for window tint. Seems as good or better than the Koons dealership that everyone flys to buy there cars. I could not believe it was that easy. I had planned on buying a base GT but ended up moving up to the premium when I realized I could buy it for that. Good luck!

OP
OP

ice_age_revenge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future GT350
You can do much better than both. I purchased a GT Premium two weeks ago for 5200 off MSRP. Then just last Saturday I helped my mother in law purchase one for her husband as a surprise. He got 5800 off MSRP. You are in the Dallas area so I would suggest you check out the prices on the David mcdavid ford website. They are in Fort Worth, but it is certainly worth the drive. There internet prices are what you pay, plus 295 for window tint. Seems as good or better than the Koons dealership that everyone flys to buy there cars. I could not believe it was that easy. I had planned on buying a base GT but ended up moving up to the premium when I realized I could buy it for that. Good luck!
Was the vehicle that you bought special ordered or did you buy it off the lot?