• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Free fog lights from V6 Mustang

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
Anyone with a base V6 (without fogs) that want mine for free. All I ask for in exchange is your plastic covers that go where the fogs go. I want a fog light delete look for my car and need those covers to complete the look. Thanks
Sponsored

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang

AParker29

SOUTHSIDE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akeem
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Triple Yellow "Buckey Bee"
Anyone with a base V6 (without fogs) that want mine for free. All I ask for in exchange is your plastic covers that go where the fogs go. I want a fog light delete look for my car and need those covers to complete the look. Thanks
check pm!

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Now I'm considering the base car, no 51A, for sure.

OP
OP
DJGold

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
Now I'm considering the base car, no 51A, for sure.
Why? Because the base has no fog lights?

Also, I'll have to check with the dealer late next week to see what's involved with removing/replacing the fogs. My fogs are smoked out right now and I'm not 100% sure I like the look of the Ford base panels. I like the look of no fogs (blank) but those panels sure look plasticy... I got your messages and I'll get back to you once I've checked with the dealer. Thanks y'all.

Last edited:

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Why would you not want HID fog lights?

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I like the base look better, as well. But I wanna keep the horizontal bar and open it up a bit for brake ducts.

BlackWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2016 GT PP MT
Sub'd to see what you end up doing.

Why would you not want HID fog lights?
I personally have never used fog lights on any of my vehicles. They are useless 99% of the time and, to me, just make the front bumper look busier than it needs to be. Besides, i'd rather have brake cooling ducts or something more functional in its place.

Obviously everyone has varying opinions on this and I am sure there are those who use their fog lights all the time, I just don't see the point.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
After looking at the break cooling kit it look's like if you remove the lamp part of the fog lamp you'd have the same break cooling system.
Sponsored