Sponsored

Forgeline wheels

stretch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Their RB1 is my favorite aftermarket design and I love the pics I have seen of their Transparent Smoke finish. Anyone have experience with the brand? Best source for purchase?
Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Here are some Forgeline GA3R's on the SVT prototype. Expect to pay somewhere around $4k-5k for a set of wheels.

OP
OP

stretch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
One of the major selling points of the new Mustang GT is the reduced price as compared to the M4 BMW and the S5 Audi. That leaves a substantial budget for personalizing the vehicle with first class wheels, tires, etc.

BlackDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
I'll be getting another set of CCW's for this car. They have always done right by me.

BrianFaessler

Threads
Reaction score
Website
brianfaessler.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Hey guys,

Paul's Automotive Engineering is one of Forgeline's longest standing dealers. We've used their wheels on our championship winning race and street cars for over 20 years and it's the only wheel we trust. They are some of the strongest wheels out there and are definitely worth the money.

We're due to get our 2015 Mustang in the next week or two, and can't wait to fit a set of Forgeline's on it.

Give us a call if you'd like some pricing on a set for your Mustang. (513)791-1087.

Here's a link to some pictures on Forgeline's website of our 2014 Mustang race car- http://www.forgeline.com/customer_gallery_view.php?cvk=1100&product_key=87, or you can check out our website to see customer cars with Forgeline Wheels http://www.paulsautomotiveengineering.com/
Sponsored