• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Forged shortblock- sold

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
I have a forged shortblock for sale. Started with a new gen2 block from ford, new boss crankshaft from ford, new Mahle power pack piston kit (11.2:1),compstar rods, mhs block support kit, king bearings. Got about 5000 miles on it. Compression and leak down are even across all cylinders. $3500 willing to sell as a long block
Also the shortblock was blueprinted so whoever purchases the engine will get the prints also

07B263B9-1DC4-4F45-86CA-66037F5D8AF4.jpeg

D13A9167-D4A8-4EA9-8A57-2C2722AB1229.jpeg

AF512E47-ACDD-4AD9-BA85-3856D3EF0590.jpeg

1A549667-E3CE-4FFB-9978-41A7B8D2D878.jpeg

1FEDF03F-3B1F-4110-A784-5754D80AEBCD.jpeg

ADE3CCD3-E64B-4B14-A30C-9E46D2EBF068.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
Built the engine in the house?
No but stored it in a rental apartment behind my house. I guess I could have built it in the kitchen. I built it in the garage after putting up plastic making a clean room with filtered ventilation. I’m a lot crazy but just a little stupid so I know better than to build it where you have no control of the environment

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
Did you build this yourself? Where in CA are you located?

Thanks!
Yes I built it, I have built a lot of them. I have a 5.2 almost ready to go in. The engine is perfect and if the buyer finds any problem with the building of it I will refund there money and take it back anytime until they start it as long as they don’t take it apart without talking to me first or damage it in anyway. I’ll give a start up warranty. Just FaceTime me when you’re ready to start it. I’m only changing what it cost in parts. If anyone would like a video of a leak down or compression test just let me know. The engine is in perfect condition. Not trying to trick anyone. You can pick it up at my house so if there’s any problem you know where to find me

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Yes I built it, I have built a lot of them. I have a 5.2 almost ready to go in. The engine is perfect and if the buyer finds any problem with the building of it I will refund there money and take it back anytime until they start it as long as they don’t take it apart without talking to me first or damage it in anyway. I’ll give a start up warranty. Just FaceTime me when you’re ready to start it. I’m only changing what it cost in parts. If anyone would like a video of a leak down or compression test just let me know. The engine is in perfect condition. Not trying to trick anyone. You can pick it up at my house so if there’s any problem you know where to find me
That's a heck of an offer for any prospective buy for sure!

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
That's a heck of an offer for any prospective buy for sure!
I’m not a company that just pushes product out the door. I take my time and do a job that I can stand by. At my shop I have a fix it right guaranty. If we diagnose a customers car and repair it and it turns out to be wrong then they don’t pay for anything that was done and they don’t pay any labor on the correct repair

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
  • Banned
If more mechanics stood behind there work people would not be worried about getting bent over anytime they need work done

ToughSpecs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Edge
This is very tempting if it’s still around in 6 months. Taking care of getting a new house finished a moved into.

Would this be a good fit with a Paxton 2200?

Sponsored

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is very tempting if it’s still around in 6 months. Taking care of getting a new house finished a moved into.

I'm surprised it's still kicking around! I thought about it for a moment but I just bought a Gen 3 complete engine and have a Predator block on the way and GT350 heads waiting to go on it. GLWS

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt

I run it with a procharger p1x smog legal kit. I don’t see a Paxton being any different

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm surprised it's still kicking around! I thought about it for a moment but I just bought a Gen 3 complete engine and have a Predator block on the way and GT350 heads waiting to go on it. GLWS
I was going to do a stroker coyote but was not sure if it would make enough difference to justify the added expense. I’m sure it would make good power but so will a built 5.2. so I decided against the stroker

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
If anyone needs installation with it. We can work that out also

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
You would be surprised how many people say that they are interested but that’s all. Just” I’m interested “
Sponsored