Aftermarket rev match & warranty?

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Anybody with this install ever had any warranty claims denied?
I‘m a little paranoid about making any changes due to warranty. I’m also good at rev matching but not heel toe.
For the street I’m just not comfortable with hammering the brakes at the last minute. I just don’t have enough finesse to lightly brake and hit the gas. I had no issues at Track Attack as the brakes on my car were far inferior to my personal car. My personal car has very sensitive brakes. Great but sensitive.
Maybe changing brake pads that don’t have such a great initial bite is the answer....who knows.
Sponsored

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
it would be extremely difficult for them to claim it caused a failure and deny a claim... all it does is send the exact same signal to the ecu that putting your foot on the throttle does. plus they have oem rev match on some other stangs now right? if you had electrical issues due to the wire taps that would be the only denial concern IMO.

i've had several repairs done with no issue and i leave the autoblip installed.

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
it would be extremely difficult for them to claim it caused a failure and deny a claim... all it does is send the exact same signal to the ecu that putting your foot on the throttle does. plus they have oem rev match on some other stangs now right? if you had electrical issues due to the wire taps that would be the only denial concern IMO.

i've had several repairs done with no issue and i leave the autoblip installed.
Thanks for that Jason

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Anybody with this install ever had any warranty claims denied?
I‘m a little paranoid about making any changes due to warranty. I’m also good at rev matching but not heel toe.
For the street I’m just not comfortable with hammering the brakes at the last minute. I just don’t have enough finesse to lightly brake and hit the gas. I had no issues at Track Attack as the brakes on my car were far inferior to my personal car. My personal car has very sensitive brakes. Great but sensitive.
Maybe changing brake pads that don’t have such a great initial bite is the answer....who knows.
I’ve had 4 warranty items taken care of since installing my autoblip, and it’s never been an issue nor could I see it being one.

In fact, when I had the car in for VCT issues a week ago, the battery was disconnected for the service, and when they reconnected the battery the autoblip turned on automatically. My mechanic called me perplexed and said the service was complete but he must have done something wrong because the car kept blipping for no apparent reason when moving it around the shop. After a good laugh, I told him how to turn off the autoblip :)

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I wonder if there is a way to get the Mach 1 rev match to work in teh 350 given it's the same trans

Reactions: dps

Sponsored

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Not the “same” transmission.
It’s an internal thing, not just a software thing.
Don’t I sound smart? No, picked it up here from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Don’t I sound smart? No, picked it up here from someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
i thought they were the same trans too... interesting....

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
I wonder if there is a way to get the Mach 1 rev match to work in teh 350 given it's the same trans
I spoke with Jim Owens at the GT500 track tour and inquired about it. He said that Ford has no plans of releasing it for the GT350, nor will the Mach 1s software work on the GT350.

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Technically they aren’t the same but they are the same, if that makes sense. Couple of tweaks I guess, rev matching being one.
Now to find what’s the best one for me. Only a couple choices so it should be easy.

Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
@460Fred , hey sir keep us posted. I’m looking into this same upgrade. Not sure if anything new has popped up lately. But I’m am figuring to remove it before taking to the dealership for anything. Especially a dealership I didn’t purchase from or have any relationship with. Miss this very option from my previous car. And for me, it makes an enormous difference.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Technically they aren’t the same but they are the same, if that makes sense. Couple of tweaks I guess, rev matching being one.
Now to find what’s the best one for me. Only a couple choices so it should be easy.
Which are you looking at? I've been looking at AutoBlip

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Which are you looking at? I've been looking at AutoBlip
Same but I know there is at least one more. I haven’t looked in a while.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Same but I know there is at least one more. I haven’t looked in a while.
I think it's like x-engineering or something. I emailed auto blip, and they said it may not be compatible with the 2020 throttle module fyi

HEP#15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition L0015
The 2 that i know of is Steeda AUTO-BLIP and Xineering Blip Module. Don't know if they are compatible with 2020s but they are both GT350 compatible.
Sponsored