Ford Racing Touring Cat-Back Exhaust

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
I am considering having the Ford Racing Touring Cat-Back installed on my new 2015 Mustang GT. It would be great to hear it on a car. Has anyone in the Seattle area installed this exhaust system?
Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
I have yet to see too many 15's around the area, I'm in Bothell as well. I have full SW

DBIMustang2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

I am considering getting this soon as well. Anyone have a recommendation for a good place for install?

RalphHood3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
50th LE #1087 WW Auto
There's a ruby red GT I've seen twice in the last week in the Bothell Kenmore area. Saw it once on 228th in Canyon Park and once by Lockwood elementary school just a couple days ago. It's beautiful and killing me seeing it since I just placed the order for my GT on 12/13.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Thanks for the heads up. We live very close to Canyon Park. I'll keep an eye out for it. Did you notice if it had the painted black wheels or the 20" polished wheels?

RalphHood3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
50th LE #1087 WW Auto
Thanks for the heads up. We live very close to Canyon Park. I'll keep an eye out for it. Did you notice if it had the painted black wheels or the 20" polished wheels?
I think it had the PP black wheels, but both times I was going the opposite direction and didn't see much other than the front end and then the GT panel on the back in my rear view mirror after it went by.

Lagometer

Noob Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Prem PP w/50 AP.
Bickford Motors installed mine on Monday. It sounds good. A big improvement over stock.

I'm up in the Everett Area, in Lake Stevens.

On Dec 3, I walked into Bickford to order a Mustang. They had a TY GT PP 50th appearance package with 89 miles on the lot. I asked about it, test drove it and took it home. On the way out, I stopped in the parts department and ordered the touring exhaust based on the you tube before and after videos. I'm going to build it for the mountain passes, no boost, but some tuning may be in order. After reading about it's shortness of breath in the Rockies, I've wondered about a 90mm TB, along with a CAI and performance tune. Back in the 1970's, when the cavemen were still hand carving Mustangs from meteorites, I learned to love torque. I'll probably seek the widest torque band I can manage.

For now, it's back from window tint and a vinyl nose wrap. I'm waiting the suggested two days for the Craig's Custom mount to bond in cold weather. I have an unused 2015 Sto n Sho that I decided against, for no particular reason, if anyone wants it.
Sponsored

Last edited: