Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE, Kona Blue #146, Manual
I've been searching without much luck.

Does anyone know if there are installation instructions for the Ford Racing Knuckle To Toe Link Bearing Assembly?

Just trying to figure out if you need any special tools like a ball joint press or something similar to remove the old bushing and install this?

Finished installing a full set of BMR IRS parts and this would be the last piece of the puzzle.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
OP
OP
Sagacity

Sagacity

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE, Kona Blue #146, Manual
Ivan actually answered this already if you read his post.

I already found the answer and forgot to delete this post. I found the correct information such as the socket size to use for pressing the bearing out which the ford instructions list incorrectly.

So no, its not hard to go to the ford website to get the wrong info especially when you already know where to go. Thanks for the attitude though and reposting a answer, maybe someone else will appreciate it.

TwinReverb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
What is the correct socket size?

Ivan actually answered this already if you read his post.

I already found the answer and forgot to delete this post. I found the correct information such as the socket size to use for pressing the bearing out which the ford instructions list incorrectly.

So no, its not hard to go to the ford website to get the wrong info especially when you already know where to go. Thanks for the attitude though and reposting a answer, maybe someone else will appreciate it.
Sponsored