Ford Racing Ford Performance Mustang Magneride Handling Pack

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I have a question to those that have used this kit. Do i need to reset the magneride after this kit is installed BEFORE using the procal tool or is it even necessary with this kit? ive noticed with the gt350s when the lower the car they need to reset the magneride to account for the different preload on the car. im not sure if i need to do this since im getting the procal tool to change the "tune" on the magneride.
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I have a question to those that have used this kit. Do i need to reset the magneride after this kit is installed BEFORE using the procal tool or is it even necessary with this kit? ive noticed with the gt350s when the lower the car they need to reset the magneride to account for the different preload on the car. im not sure if i need to do this since im getting the procal tool to change the "tune" on the magneride.
How do you "reset" Magneride?

And what do the instructions with the kit say?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
There is a long thread about this kit.

Yes, every suspension procedure in the manual calls for calibrating ride height whenever something has been taken part. No, installation of this kit does not need it. Neither I have ever calibrated ride height any time I took suspension apart.
Sponsored