elmach1

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
Alright guys the verdict is out. The Ford Performance M5300W spring, which is “only for the gt350” per Ford performance… they fit just fine and they should fit fine on any magneride set up.
(the last picture on the bottom with the basketball hoop behind is a before picture. You can definitely tell the difference but it looks and drives excellent! Actually, it drives much better than it did for the past 2000 miles driving around with the transport blocks that the dealership forgot to remove! shout out ford Kendall
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
IMG_9316.jpeg
IMG_4759.jpeg
Sponsored

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Like what warranty issues? Ford can only deny a warranty repair if it's determined the aftermarket part caused the failure.

There isn't much difference in ride hight between non HP and HP springs on the M1. If you want close to an inch drop go with the Steeda Sport or Dual Rate springs.
Take a look at the Roush lowering springs, 30mm lower on all 4,s and a Roush magnride calibration can be installed aswell,

OP
OP
elmach1

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
Look great! What did it cost OTD?
$450 for install + retail price from Ford Accessories site. I was able to redeem the points from my FordPass from when I bought the car. So springs came out to under $200 for me.

twozilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1 FJG
I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Going to get a few supporting mods first, however. Appreciate your post!

OP
OP
elmach1

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Going to get a few supporting mods first, however. Appreciate your post!
Good luck! I am loving it, gives it a more aggressive, yet OEM look. Still rides relatively comfortable
Sponsored