• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Ford Performance deck lid trim panel

OP
OP
wtb6mtv8rwd

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I couldn't find the previous thread looking through multiple pages and through my own post history. Says I created a thread but doesn't link to it. Price isn't set in stone. Thanks.

OP
OP
wtb6mtv8rwd

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
People are literally offering like 70 shipped. Or 200 bucks for the camber plates I have (also barely used). The cheapness of some of the people here is amazing. I have a feeling some of these parts I'm just gonna end up dumping at the landfill.

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
Its called bargaining. Your price is 85 bucks picked up. It's not farfetched for someone to offer 70 bucks shipped. You are giving the example of how not to do business because you think what you have is gold. If you don't like the offer you don't have to take it. You can counter offer instead of being a douchebag and blasting on the public forum. Also, don't bs about dumping good parts because you're being a crybaby. We all know that is not going to happen and you're just bitching to get a quick sale. Way to lose a potential sale asshat.

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
And I'm in California. You could have offered to meet half way. You had so many other options other than being a dick. I hope you do end up trashing your items, you don't deserve the business.

OP
OP
wtb6mtv8rwd

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Its called bargaining. Your price is 85 bucks picked up. It's not farfetched for someone to offer 70 bucks shipped. You are giving the example of how not to do business because you think what you have is gold. If you don't like the offer you don't have to take it. You can counter offer instead of being a douchebag and blasting on the public forum. Also, don't bs about dumping good parts because you're being a crybaby. We all know that is not going to happen and you're just bitching to get a quick sale. Way to lose a potential sale asshat.
And I'm in California. You could have offered to meet half way. You had so many other options other than being a dick. I hope you do end up trashing your items, you don't deserve the business.
This is a like-new part that's being offered at under half off new cost.
That's before even tax and shipping. Not sure what more you could want.
Knocking a few bucks off, sure. But knocking off a few bucks and adding free shipping on a 3+ foot large package is absurd all things considered.
The truth is I could've posted this at $40 and some clown would still be asking to get it for $25 shipped.
Thankfully not everyone is as unpleasant as you and I've had some nice dealings with reasonable gentlemen but overall after selling a dozen or so items on this site here I've just had enough.

Thanks for the kind words and happy holidays!

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
The truth is you're a moron and don't know how to do business. All you had to say was no thanks or counter offer. Is this your first time selling something? Maybe you have had such a bad time on this site because you are dealing with people who know how to make deals. Take your circus elsewhere. You were the one who was disrespectful to me. Don't cry like a baby when you get called out.

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I kind of agree with OP. Parts that are barely used and are listed for over half off new price is a good deal. Trying to get them even cheaper WITH free shipping??? LMAO! Not sure if any of you clowns have shipped lately, but it isn't cheap. I bet after selling the decklid for $70 and then having to pay for shipping, he'd have $20 in his pocket. I'd be taking a vid of myself lighting the shit on fire and posting it in here just for my own satisfaction...haha.

Good luck OP, but if you think it's bad here, check out Facebook Marketplace.

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
Business is business. If you don't like an offer you simply refuse it or counter. If you don't like that don't put obo. Everyone is going to look for the best possible deal and if they make an offer and you take it than that's how it goes. I told the dude I was in the same state and he made no attempt to set up a meeting or simply say no or even counter. You fools who have never bargained for items don't know how to get a good deal or a steal as some would call it. Learn how to do business, then you can talk. You two derelicts can take your items to the Utopia forums that don't exist where you get asking price everytime. Fact is the op would have cried like a baby if I would have offered anything less than his asking picked up or not.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I've sold and bought quite a bit, and have ALWAYS had great results. I wouldn't have personally blasted your cheap ass on the forum, but are you seriously shocked that OP did? You lowballed the shit outta him, so take your blasting like a man.

His price is good and I'm sure someone who isn't as broke as you will scoop it up! Good luck in your search bud!