OP
OP
GT Pony

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I bought the bunny one on Amazon for $26 because it had good reviews. Havent had a chance to use it yet. Maybe this weekend if the weather is nice.
Tried it today and it worked great!
Got a link? ... can't find the one you're referring to on Amazon.

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
OP
OP
GT Pony

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I have a chemical guys blaster that I could sell to you if you are interested! I usually use my pressure washer now, I've used the chemical guys foam gun 2 maybe 3 times if you are interested.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
I got the piece of crap Walmart carries. Turns out it's a piece of crap, but I determined that I like better than just using a soapy bucket. I'll upgrade to a good one when this one breaks (and it WILL break).

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I got the piece of crap Walmart carries. Turns out it's a piece of crap, but I determined that I like better than just using a soapy bucket. I'll upgrade to a good one when this one breaks (and it WILL break).
I'll sell you my chemical guys foam gun if you're looking for an upgrade ;) I have used it 2 maybe 3 times. It's practically brand new.

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
Get the bunny one from Amazon. It's the same one others sell but without the label. Setting it at 3-4 is ideal. Setting 1 is the high soap setting and is way too much soap. Setting 5 is the low soap setting and is too dilute. I put 1-2 oz soap in the bottle then fill with water. I'll spray 2 cars on setting 4 then run the rest of the soap out on setting 3. It's not a foam cannon, though, so don't expect that thick lather type soap coverage.

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
I also have the Amazon bunny unit. It does spray out foam but not very well. More of a stream of foam rather than a fan spray. If you have high pressure urban water pressure, perhaps it would spray better. I bought a real foam cannon that fits on my pressure washer, much better coverage.

Update: The amount of foam from my 'garden hose foam cannon' greatly depends on the water pressure. I live out in the country where pipe pressures usually aren't higher than 50-75 psi. My hose foam cannon mostly 'dribbles' out foam even with the faucet wide open. Last weekend, I used the same foam cannon in town with 'city water pressure'...the hose foam cannon nearly had the same coverage as my pressure washer cannon!

Last edited:

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
I also have the Amazon bunny unit. It does spray out foam but not very well. More of a stream of foam rather than a fan spray. If you have high pressure urban water pressure, perhaps it would spray better. I bought a real foam cannon that fits on my pressure washer, much better coverage.
I don't understand. My bunny unit produced a "Tsunami" of foam. :D

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, a foam gun and foam cannon are two very different things. If you don't have or feel like using your pressure washer the foam gun is your only choice. If you play with the dial settings you can get great foam/soapy water coverage with the foam gun and a hose. It's great for a pre-sponge wash to loosen up all the dirt.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
I use the Adams polishes foam gun http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/foam/adam-s-foam-gun.html its $100 and hooks directly to my outlet in my townhouse easy to use and you fill it up with soap and water and it does the whole car, plus you can un hook the foam part and then just use it like a regular hose
Sponsored