2018 Mustang ecoboost

Bigstang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red EB
Has anyone experience with the Flowmaster FlowFX line for Ecoboost?

I like it has 4.5" black tips, says powerfull deep tone outside but not so loud interior sound.
https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/flowmaster/flowfx/parts/717863
https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/flowmaster/flowfx/parts/717902

Cant seem to find videos of this exhaust, besides one by flowmaster, but in the video the muffler seems like an older version of muffler.

I too would like more feedback on this muffler. Is it louder than outlaw?

OP
OP
ctorres2332

ctorres2332

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
I too would like more feedback on this muffler. Is it louder than outlaw?
I read in website that is quieter than outlaw. Something like deep powerful exterior sound and mild sound inside cabin.

RICOboost93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Fastback Base
I have the outlaw axle-back and I like it alot. That being said, it's hard to imagine intentionally going quieter, I think the outlaw hits the sweet spot. It never sounds like a V8 of course, but the sound is rich and the idle is satisfying. You can hear it anywhere in the rev range with the windows down and music on, but any quieter and you might not.

perfect_storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
I know reviving this thread.. but am looking for something without drone and what this exhaust set up is advertised as... wondering just like OP if it delivers on the description.

jdsfly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost, A10
Vehicle Showcase
I know reviving this thread.. but am looking for something without drone and what this exhaust set up is advertised as... wondering just like OP if it delivers on the description.
A cheaper alternative would be to just delete the 2 mufflers. To me that sounds as good as any of the aftermarket exhausts, and you could just go to an exhaust shop, and they could do it cheaper than buying an aftermarket exhaust. I was surprised at how good it sounded. If that ends up being too loud or droney for you, remove the resonator, and replace it with a single in dual out Magnaflow muffler. It's an inline 4 cylinder. You really only need one muffler. These options would save you weight and money.
Sponsored