FlowFX cat back exhaust.

James1414d

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium convertible
Havent seen any reviews on this system. I have the same one on my truck and like it, so I will be the guinea-pig I guess.
20200210_153719.jpg
Sponsored

Dogstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Convertible, 2013 Escape EB SEL
Havent seen any reviews on this system. I have the same one on my truck and like it, so I will be the guinea-pig I guess.
20200210_153719.jpg
installed yet? Howā€™s the fitment & sound? I have same one still in the box since Black Friday, awaiting my vehicleā€™s wake up from its winter hibernation.

OP
OP
James1414d

James1414d

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
I did install it, which was straight forward and it fits well. Unfortunately I will be removing it. It is listed as having a moderate sound and the video I saw of it sounded pretty good, but in reality it is way too loud for me.
Im wondering how it would sound if I put my resonator on and basically just ran the mufflers?

Dogstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting about sound being louder than ā€œmoderateā€. The sound bites I listened to were satisfactory which is why I chose this one too.

Other than loud, is the sound a decent tone?

I may also keep the resonator depending on loudness too. Be curious to hear your thoughts if/when you re-install the resonator.

OP
OP
James1414d

James1414d

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
It sounds cool, you can definitely hear the turbo from the exhast as well, just too loud for my taste. I'm gonna measure the pipes to see if I can even run the mufflers with the stock resonator and I'll post the results.

Sponsored

Dogstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It sounds cool, you can definitely hear the turbo from the exhast as well, just too loud for my taste. I'm gonna measure the pipes to see if I can even run the mufflers with the stock resonator and I'll post the results.
Good to hear, literally, that the tone is nice. Thanks for keeping me/us informed.

Iā€™ll follow-up as well once my set is installed in March/April ... as soon as winter is fully gone.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
post up a sound clip if you don't mind, always interested in hearing new exhaust.

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
These are essentially rebranded Magnaflows at a better price. AP Walker owns both Flowmaster and Magnaflow.
Sponsored

Last edited: