Sponsored

Five exhausts later, I've found the perfect match.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Just to clarify, for those who feel that we're not direct enough about this - our exhaust systems for all 2015+ Mustangs are drone-free, they do not drone and have absolutely no drone whatsoever.

There's no drone in any gear or at any RPM, up hills etc. Left foot brake if you want, you can't make our systems for the 2015+ Mustangs drone even if you try.

We even offer a 3" system specifically designed to tune the drone out of any Long Tube Headers.

If you want to discuss this with me in person for any reason send me an email at [email protected] or call the direct line to my office at 805.246.6067.

Cheers
^+1

My Borla Sport catback doesn't drone at all -- even with LT headers! :headbang:
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yup borla and corsa kings of the no drone.

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Just to clarify, for those who feel that we're not direct enough about this - our exhaust systems for all 2015+ Mustangs are drone-free, they do not drone and have absolutely no drone whatsoever.

There's no drone in any gear or at any RPM, up hills etc. Left foot brake if you want, you can't make our systems for the 2015+ Mustangs drone even if you try.
Can confirm! :thumbsup: No drone from my Borla whatsoever. Much nicer sound than the Flowmaster setup that I had on my last Mustang. I'm sure Corsa is great too. It's like the old timers always say, "you get what you pay for".

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
hmmm this thread has me second guessing my roush ab x-pipe combo...

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Awesome write up. Does the sport have any rasp or cracking under hard acceleration? One thing I've noticed as I hear S550s pull off, under throttle, is their cars sound like old pickup trucks running exhausts through chain link fence posts...

I wish there was a better tool out there than youtube to sample each system.

- Jesse
I don't think I have rasp or cracking. Just pure symphonic joy. The Corsa has a nice steady note to it when you go WOT.

On deceleration and between light shifts there is some popping. More so on decels than shifts. If it pops on WOT runs, egh, I don't even notice.

Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
absolutely love my 3" s-type. sounds incredible and the key for me was zero drone, 6th gear on the highway it just disappears...

Reactions: H6G

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
I chose the ARH. Living in Ca, the cops would be all over me with the other two mentioned.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Can't say enough good things about the Corsa Sport catback.

Great unique quality to the sound, zero drone. Above 4.5k revs = time for new panties

s550mikee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Great write up! I can agree that shopping for an exhaust for the s550 is a headache! It has its own unique sound unlike the old 4.6 with flowmaster rumble. I chose the Corsa Xtreme catback with a double x-pipe and I'm very pleased! Same as with the Corsa sport, no drone whatsoever! Warning...it is LOUD...but only when you want it to be. When you punch the throttle it growls but once you come out of the throttle to a cruise you can barely tell its back there while inside the car.

Sponsored

H6G

IN OMNIA PARATVS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Borla (catback) was my choice...... I even had Borla on my '11 Camaro SS (LS3). Borla's R&D tends to produce an exceptionally well sounding system. The sound is amazing with absolutely no drone! So far, I haven't heard an exhaust system that sounds as good as Borla. I understand that choices such as exhaust are somewhat subjective.... However, I choose to stay with Borla's systems repeatedly.

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I will say it too, nice write up. I don't have the cash to buy and try, so I had been researching for ever and listening to sound clips by the dozens. I hadn't seen your post until now but last week I ordered a set of Corsa Sport catack.. It looks like we, along with many others, on the same page. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Erolst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium 2015 black
I have Borla S-Type axle back and simply love it, with no raspy sound and no drone at all. Thank you Borla. Corsa was a bit expensive for me anyway. But I'm sure Corsa would have been a good choice too.
Sponsored