RDS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello all

Niche question here - who knows if it is the correct section though.....: one of my prized accessories on my old s197 was a Roush toolkit that was attached to the underside of the trunk/boot lid. The s197 has gone but the toolkit remains. Anyone figured out a neat installation on the underside of the s550 trunk? The s197 fitting was clever because the location plates wedged between the boot lid strengthening webs and the boot lid did not have a carpet liner, so all was easy.

The web spacing is different for the s550 (which has a liner) of course and using random bracketry will ruin the effect. At the moment the toolkit is just resting on the weak cardboard boot floor (what a penny-pinching load of rubbish that is).

Solutions welcome....!

Thanks
RDS
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Last edited:
OP
OP

RDS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
many thanks: same contents in the old as in the new Kit!! looks like just the lid has changed; ie the mounting holes and brackets.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
many thanks: same contents in the old as in the new Kit!! looks like just the lid has changed; ie the mounting holes and brackets.
Yea, I would pop that S197 kit over on the S197 forum, FB marketplace if you're a member of FB or on eBay. You can easily get a good solid $400 for it, especially if you have all of the parts and it's not damaged.

Good luck! If you do get the S550 kit, do an install/write up here too.

OP
OP

RDS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
yes mine is totally unused! I may see what I can fabricate, time permitting.
Sponsored