First tune...

Jwh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
went with Lund. Got my 93 tune and did my data logging tonight so I can get sent my flex and dedicated e85

During this wait, what are some good gauges to keep an eye on? I see some people saying something like avg 30* what does that mean? What should I be monitoring?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jwh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
What setting do I check to see the quality of my 93 gas?

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Knockr and saftot.

Knock readings should ideally be negative pretty much at all times. You may sometimes see blips of small positive numbers at part throttle but should see negative values under WOT

Saftot is total ignition timing. It will be close to 30* near redline at WOT with quality 93.

Ltft 1 and 2. These should (ideally) be as close to zero as possible under most conditions. The car will take a while (a few hundred miles in my experience) to truly learn where these values will stabilize at. STFT should also be close to zero under load but will fluctuate quite a bit under other conditions.

nate-roth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
If you have easy access to quality E85, the dedicated E85 tune makes a big difference in every day driving. The increased part throttle torque makes normal acceleration just feel effortless. I highly reccomend running the dedicated E85 tune over the flex tune.

Lund will guide you through all the data logging parameters. Dont be afraid to ask questions, you are paying top dollar for Lund tuning.
Sponsored