Sponsored

FIRST NEW CAR FOR ME, WHAT PARTS TO ADD TO MY 2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Congrats and welcome.

If we can be of any help just let us know.

JJ
Sponsored

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
evin23, when picking a tuner, you are going to get a lot of opinions because they all offer something a little different. it is truly a personal choice. They all cost about $400-500. Similar if you goto a shop for a tune. Look at the different options. Don't discount customer service. That will be huge if you have questins and run into issues. I hear greats thing from MAP, Livernois, and Unleashed.

However, you like in TX. IT is hot. I would highly recommend a FMIC as one of your first mods, because even if you put on a new CAI and catback, some of that power will be lost with the heat. The stock IC is weak. FFTEC/MAp make good ones. The install will take a bit of time or a few buck to have a pro do it, but very worth it!

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
HEY GUYS, HAVE A RUDY RED ECOBOOST 2015 MUSTANG WITH WHEEL AND STRIP PACKAGE. WHAT INTAKE WORKS BEST AND WILL A THROTTLE BODY SPACER DO ANYTHING?
First thing you need to do is get a new keyboard as your caps-lock key is broken.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
For the EcoBoost, Livernois would be the only way I would go.
Thank you for the referral, we greatly appreciate it Todd!

HEY GUYS, HAVE A RUDY RED ECOBOOST 2015 MUSTANG WITH WHEEL AND STRIP PACKAGE. WHAT INTAKE WORKS BEST AND WILL A THROTTLE BODY SPACER DO ANYTHING?
Welcome to the community evin!

The first thing that we recommend doing to any performance car would be tuning, as the ECU in your car will over time accommodate for whatever mods you make. But if you tune the car first we can tell the ECU what we want it to do so that you can take full advantage of the mods that you make over time. We can tune for most any popular bolt on, and tune updates are done as a no extra cost service for you ! We try to make upgrading your new car as simple as we can by creating performance packages that offer a group discount for the most popular mods that we recommend!

Check it out!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/2015-Mustang-EcoBoost/

We do not recommend adding intake and/or throttle body spacers, because with the EcoBoost cars they do not add noticeable performance.

If you have any questions, I'm Jaimie, feel free to reach out! :cheers:

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Thank you for the referral, we greatly appreciate it Todd!

Welcome to the community evin!

The first thing that we recommend doing to any performance car would be tuning, as the ECU in your car will over time accommodate for whatever mods you make. But if you tune the car first we can tell the ECU what we want it to do so that you can take full advantage of the mods that you make over time. We can tune for most any popular bolt on, and tune updates are done as a no extra cost service for you ! We try to make upgrading your new car as simple as we can by creating performance packages that offer a group discount for the most popular mods that we recommend!

Check it out!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/2015-Mustang-EcoBoost/

We do not recommend adding intake and/or throttle body spacers, because with the EcoBoost cars they do not add noticeable performance.

If you have any questions, I'm Jaimie, feel free to reach out! :cheers:
Yeah, what he said! ;)

Jamie, seriously tho, do you guys do remote tuning? I though it was only in shop. How many custom tunes does one get included with your package?

Thanks!

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Jaimie and the Livernois team have been great to work with. Once I had the tuner and sent them my info it only took them 3 hours to send over 2 custom tune files

EvlZEco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Get a tuner for sure! I think the best tune for the price would be going with MAP. You will have a Cobb tuner that has tons of datalogging ability and can show up to 6 gauges for any vitals you are curious about. If you are manual ( I didnt remember if you posted that) you will also get a shift light on it, and launch control. Have Adam tune it for you and never look back! Ive had two different tuners and MAP with Adams voodoo magic was hands down the best. I have an auto car and it shifts super fast and way smoother. The cars drivability is through the roof. And the throttle response is much better, it seems like power is always there. When I had the LMS it was tons of power, but no datalogging and no gauges. I loved the tune, but not the fact I couldnt do all the other extra fun stuff! So I started working with Adam and he has made this car insanely fun to drive. Definitely talk to him and he will get you what you need!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, what he said! ;)

Jaimie, seriously tho, do you guys do remote tuning? I though it was only in shop. How many custom tunes does one get included with your package?

Thanks!
ABSOLUTELY we do! Our MyCal tuner holds 4 custom tune files plus your stock tune file. AND, we offer tune updates for any base calibration updates that we do on our end at no extra cost. But wait there's more lol. Sorry, I had to do it.
We will also update your tuning files for most all mods that you make in the future!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
Jaimie and the Livernois team have been great to work with. Once I had the tuner and sent them my info it only took them 3 hours to send over 2 custom tune files
Thanks for the shoutout! The check is in the mail;) JK!

I try my best to stay on top of things for all of our clients!

ScottyP3821

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MEB MAN
Do yourself a favor and get a tune from Adam at MAPerformance. Buy a Cobb AP from him and he will send a tune with it. His tunes are the best and safe and can be upgraded easily and made affordable as you add mods. He is very quick with his response time as well. For instance I have sent him logs with new parts and have received a new tune with in the hour. With the current tune he sent me I roast the tire through first and second and thats with 3.31s. Do it right the first time and go with MAPerformance

Sponsored

EvlZEco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Here's another example of how thoroughly happy I am with the Cobb/MAP combo. Today I have sent Adam a small handful of datalogs doing pulls. He immediately tweeks them and they get better each time. That is one thing that really sets them apart. I havent even put a ton of go fast goodies on the car yet and it still improves! Pretty stoked about that. I have my own shop and having a company that cares just as much for their customers as we do is a great thing!
Sponsored