Sponsored

First Look: 2015 Steeda Mustang Lowering Springs (Installed)

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks David, i appreciate the information and its good to know it wasn't increased by some arbitrary number.

The reviews on the website are very good also, can't wait to see what else you guys have coming for the EB cars.
You got it, happy to help!
Sponsored

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
I have never lowered my car before but I definitely want too on the 15 GT. How hard are these to install and how if it all does it affect the warranty? Thanks

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
How hard are these to install and how if it all does it affect the warranty? Thanks

I see this question posted a lot. Assume any aftermarket part you install will void that portion of the factory warranty.

In this case assume your entire suspension warranty is void. Some dealers may warranty parts of the suspension, but for sure your strut/shock warranty will be void.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
If you have never lowered you car ... it would depend on your level of comfort working on a car.

Obviously, these are from different years, but here is an article that was done on installing our springs - Click Here

As far as warranty is concerned ... you can read about the Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act.

Just because you install a part ... it does not automatically void your warranty. For it to void your warranty ... that part would have to be directly related to a failure that was caused. Even if that was the case ... an investigation would have to be done to prove that X part indeed caused the failure.

Lastly, if they found that X part did cause a failure ... then it would only have an impact on that particular aspect of the warranty.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

TJ

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
My springs showed up yesterday.. Packed very well and they look great. :headbang:

Now I just need the sway bars to arrive. I don't really want to remove the front strut twice.

The Steeda crew is great. I spoke with David on the phone at length about my plans for the car and received a follow up call when my springs shipped. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the sway bars to get here so I can do the swap.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
My springs showed up yesterday.. Packed very well and they look great. :headbang:

Now I just need the sway bars to arrive. I don't really want to remove the front strut twice.

The Steeda crew is great. I spoke with David on the phone at length about my plans for the car and received a follow up call when my springs shipped. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for the sway bars to get here so I can do the swap.
Did you have bump stops in the box? Or just 4springs and a sheet of paper?