Sponsored

First EU car tuned by Tune+ (www.adamtuned.com)

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Good for you! Will you tune with Adam?

I checked the 3rd gear top speed for you, it's actually 170kph on the speedo. So 160kph in real life :)
Yes will use Adam.
Have you tried burnout mode, Flat floor shifting and launch control? I read about that on the Cobb website for the MT cars...
Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Are the cars build in december, 2015 or 2016 models?
My car should be delivered next week (build december 2015).
Will the cobb accesport work on my car? Or not yet?

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
2016 models. Mine is ordered, build and should be delivered in the same week each time as yours and the window sticker based on the VIN# says it will be a 2016. So no Cobb for us yet

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
No - well, it's not supported right now as they can't guarantee the maps are identical. They don't support the automatic transmission either...

All cars built after August 1st 2015 are 2016 models...

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Not yet apparently. There's a Cobb tune for the 2015 Euro models already, but not for the 2016. Adam from tune+ says it will take about a month after he receives the data of the Euro 2016 model. So I guess we have to wait till either Cobb makes theirs, or one of us gets his car, accessport and E-tune from tune+.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with Cobb guys.
My Mishimoto intercooler arrived friday and once mounted I'll go for the BR-Performance tune. Should deliver 360HP.
Once on, I'll post the RWHP dyno pre/after.

OP
OP
smidra

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Yeah, unfotunatelly I have to say that relying on COBB releasing something is tricky. I have been waiting for several months till they released the 2015 MT support. I have given them the data in early November and they anticipated a December release date. As you know, it was only released a few weeks ago.

There is probably a lot on COBB's table and the EU cars are not much of a priority. So they are useless giving support and meeting deadlines. But the HW is good.

On the other hand, based on my experience, I would still wait for COBB and get a tune by Adam. The AccessPort is now permanently connected in my car, I like the idea of watching for boost, OAR and ignition corrections, so I can see that nothing is going wrong with the engine, the fuel is good and there is no knock. It just makes me feel extra safe when driving hard. I would not be happy with just a tune with no way to check what the car is doing.

As for the other question - nope, I did not use any of the AP extra features like the launch control and so on. The roads are mostly wet now and anyway, I want to perfect my driving to be able to launch without any help :D

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Long story short, I got the COBB Accessport back in November and dumped by ECU ROM to COBB so they can work on EU cars support.
smidra, did you order your COBB AP from the states? Which version did you buy (US MT?), and who did you speak to at COBB to send your RoM to and get a COBB EU tune back (after the wait).

I am considering buying a COBB AP for a 2016 EU spec Ecoboost and trying to figure out how best to go about it

Sponsored

axx91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
How much PS and torque did you get?
What is Your 0-100 best?
I ordered SCT flasher 4x with tune for EU ecoboost it should be 360 ps and 550nm in next week ;)

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
I've send the .ROM of my Euro spec 2016 EB to Adam from [MENTION=19118]Tune+[/MENTION] yesterday. He send it to Cobb today to get the support build for all our 2016 cars.

Have to say, as smidra already said: Adam has an incredible customer service so far! If his programming is half as good as his response times, I'm gonna be one happy man.

Thanks for all the info [MENTION=13252]smidra[/MENTION]!

Last edited:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Just wait till you start doing intakes downpipes and exhausts like me :D There is one 2015 Gt owner in my area who was not to happy after we had a friendly run on the Autobahn.

There is an Ecoboost God
and Adam is his prophet!

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I've send the .ROM of my Euro spec 2016 EB to Adam from Tune+ yesterday. He send it to Cobb today to get the support build for all our 2016 cars. !

Did you gave an auto?!
Sponsored