Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Finally installed it in car yesterday, fit like a glove. Actually a little too snug, had to lube up metal w WD40 to slide it in. But here she is!!! It's a beautiful wheel lol. I have to get the rubber for under bottom of spare soon, and do it right way. But good for now. I kept jack and handle in trunk, so no interference w wheel.
Anthony

P.S. the cover fit, ok so-so... not 100% flush.. but good enough for me.. I guess taking some air outta tire would make it fit better, and I have compressor in trunk, so might do that.. just a head up guys. I have 32psi in tire.

20230615_174157.jpg
32 PSI will be plenty safe to drive at 50mph to get you to a safe place to have your flat tire fixed. You just cannot be like the idiots you see on the road driving with a small donut spare at 75mph for a few thousand miles until they end up crashed somewhere due to their ignorance. The donut is only to be used in case of emergency and not for daily driving like so many do. Good Luck.

Brokestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
32 PSI will be plenty safe to drive at 50mph to get you to a safe place to have your flat tire fixed. You just cannot be like the idiots you see on the road driving with a small donut spare at 75mph for a few thousand miles until they end up crashed somewhere due to their ignorance. The donut is only to be used in case of emergency and not for daily driving like so many do. Good Luck.
What? Around here I see those donuts on all 4 corners doing 90!

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Yup!!! Absolutely....1000%

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
That irritates me, its available in europe and not USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!
I'd happily trade the availability of a spare wheel/tire for red tail lamps instead of white, an interior color other the black on black, optional wheel designs, strut tower brace..................................all things available to US buyers.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Pardon my ignorance as my '22 GT doesn't have the PP. I bought the spare tire kit from the dealer. In what way are the calipers so much bigger from a non-PP Mustang?
The main thing that limits clearance is the raised points, which stands up quite high -

IMG-9677.jpg

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
The main thing that limits clearance is the raised points, which stands up quite high -

IMG-9677.jpg
Thanks. That helps it make sense. The calipers on my GT are sizable, and I wondered how much larger the Brembos are.
Sponsored