monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hey guys,
Finally got my new AA spare tire kit! That clears brembo brakes for PP cars!!!! Something FORD shoudve provided us stang owners instead of that crappy compressor, real JOKE!!
Any issues w fitment?? Any tips or info making it fit etc..
Thabks Anthony

20230601_195131.jpg
Sponsored

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have one and it's surprising how good looking of a wheel it is. :sunglasses:

LATXAg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Micah
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium
Just got mine as well, agree, good looking spare…. fits well in the trunk / wheel-well, I didn’t even need the thread extension…. I put egg-crate topper below wheel vs cutting the padding from the cover…

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Just got mine as well, agree, good looking spare…. fits well in the trunk / wheel-well, I didn’t even need the thread extension…. I put egg-crate topper below wheel vs cutting the padding from the cover…
Awesome. Did it raise the cover at all? Is it flush.......
Thanks Anthony

Sponsored

LATXAg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Micah
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium
Awesome. Did it raise the cover at all? Is it flush.......
Thanks Anthony
Perfectly flush…. If not, they say to check and make sure it is pressured to 32 psi…

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Mine is on the way after a flat tire and 3 hours waiting for the Tow. The compressor didn't work at all.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Perfectly flush…. If not, they say to check and make sure it is pressured to 32 psi…
Im soooooo happy to hear!!!! Thats great!!! Did you test fit spare??? or trust them.
Ant

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Mine is on the way after a flat tire and 3 hours waiting for the Tow. The compressor didn't work at all.
This is exactly why i sprung for the loot and didnt buy the regular spare where you have to play switching tires from front to back. Who has time for that!!!!!!! Especially at night on side of road in the dark. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ant

p.S. Im sorry to hear about your dilemma!!

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
1 thing i didnt like was how they shipped it, no box, plastic wrapped and tire exposed. Not cool, doublecheck your tire when you get it!!!!!! mine was good, but lots of shit can happen during shipping.

Sponsored

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
1 thing i didnt like was how they shipped it, no box, plastic wrapped and tire exposed. Not cool, doublecheck your tire when you get it!!!!!! mine was good, but lots of shit can happen during shipping.
Thanks for the tip. Will update as soon i receive it.

LATXAg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Micah
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium
Im soooooo happy to hear!!!! Thats great!!! Did you test fit spare??? or trust them.
Ant
You got me on that one, just trusted at this point… perhaps not a smart move and one I surely would regret if it was needed and didn’t fit…. Suppose if I get bored one day, I will try it out… anyone else try it out? Need to go look, but believe it was a 165/70/20… but not around it at the moment…. Now, you got me thinking.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
You got me on that one, just trusted at this point… perhaps not a smart move and one I surely would regret if it was needed and didn’t fit…. Suppose if I get bored one day, I will try it out… anyone else try it out? Need to go look, but believe it was a 165/70/20… but not around it at the moment…. Now, you got me thinking.
Same here. I may try and see tommorrw before i place in trunk. Keep you posted. Not sure on size, i will check when i get home.
Anthony