Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
After nearly 4 months of waiting, I finally got her tonight :D

Right off the bat, I'm in love with her, she's just a hell of a car!

Now I knew coming in she wasn't gonna have the same punch as my tuned A4, yet damn she pulls and so far, I pushed her hard, pulling 0.96g left, 0.77 right, braking I did 0.87 and I'll figure out how to get past 0.54 accel.

Yet despite that, she has a more relaxed personality, like I just wanna cruise and take it easy. I'm not sure how long the laid back persona will last, whether I'm just in awe and wanna appreciate her or if this will be that car that tames the Andretti in me

Now, being as everyone I know knew about the car, I got a list as long as my arm of people who wanna take a ride, so tonight, it was my ex, her sis and their mom. The girls loved it, ex just got a job as a Nurse and is looking to be a RN, she got to drive it and now wonders if she really wants an A5 after she saves up, while her sister wants to trade in her '05 V6 'vert, and mom, she likes it and probably wants to get one of her own

As you can see, she's an automatic and the transmission's still learning my driving style, yet I actually enjoy it to be perfectly honest. Granted, the rev hangups are annoying and I hope a tune can fix that, but other than that, I enjoy it.

Only thing I didn't like was I wore shorts instead of pants, because being in the convertible spirit, I kept the top down in these 65-70 degree nights and I actually found myself using the heated seat. Besides that and the fact I forgot my iPod cable, really have no complaints and can't wait for tomorrow when it's warm out so I can enjoy being topless xP

Thanks for reading, definitely gonna post more pictures and thoughts, have a goodnight
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
CONGRATS! i know how it feels to wait. I've been waiting for the 2016 model for half a year now. lol. yea. a bit crazy, but gave me time to save up too. =) you're gonna love it!

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
CONGRATS! i know how it feels to wait. I've been waiting for the 2016 model for half a year now. lol. yea. a bit crazy, but gave me time to save up too. =) you're gonna love it!
Thanks buddy, I already do

Parked it so when my cousins get up in the morning, they can view and admire the car (They live across the driveway from us in the guest house, long story for another day)

Curious how it'll feel on the Highway, already impressed with it's acceleration as it is

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Congrats Man...she's a real beauty. I predict that you'll be driving topless along the Jersey Shore in that fine car in the very near future. If so, please post some pictures. Enjoy now that the wait is over.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Shes a beaut Clark!

Elvis has a Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible 50 Years Edition
You're going to love the convertible. It's just a shit load of fun. The wait is worth it, man. Congrats!

Yea, I'm guessing the breather cap is aftermarket? :shrug:

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
You sound almost excited .... :D

Congrats ... gotta love a new ride, especially a beauty like this. :cheers:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
SYNC3 in night-mode. :headbang:

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Congrats!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Very nice! The convertible is just stunning! Wishing you many sunny days to enjoy it before the winter sets in! My car's top was open as much as possible, even during a short break in the rain yesterday. Enjoy!