Sponsored

Finally a politician does something right!

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
dealer drilled holes for my plate mount :( bah!!!! it looks SO MUCH BETTER w/o a front plate. Good news though.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Wouldn't be surprised if the idiots in Quebec decide to add them to the front of our cars. You know, in Quebec we do everything different! lol

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
To bad they decided not to go ahead with this. I was really looking forward to removing mine.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
To bad they decided not to go ahead with this. I was really looking forward to removing mine.
I was disappointed in this as well. They probably figure with all the peeling license plates, they need to have 2 on every vehicle to be able to identify it. What a joke.

I still haven't gotten around to installing my Craig's Bracket. I finally received the proper hardware to mount it. But it came too late and I had scheduled PPF film to be applied to the bumper. Now I have to try to cut the PPF film away where the bracket needs to be stuck. That means cutting the film on the car. What a crap show for a stupid license plate.

I'm temped to just keep driving around without it. I drive my car about 3 or 4 times a week. In the 3 weeks I've owned it I have driven past 6 police cars. I was either unnoticed or they didn't care. But yet maybe some day I'll encounter an officer that had someone piss in his morning Corn Flakes and I'll end up getting pulled over. :shock: Hmmm....

Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I was disappointed in this as well. They probably figure with all the peeling license plates, they need to have 2 on every vehicle to be able to identify it. What a joke.

I still haven't gotten around to installing my Craig's Bracket. I finally received the proper hardware to mount it. But it came too late and I had scheduled PPF film to be applied to the bumper. Now I have to try to cut the PPF film away where the bracket needs to be stuck. That means cutting the film on the car. What a crap show for a stupid license plate.

I'm temped to just keep driving around without it. I drive my car about 3 or 4 times a week. In the 3 weeks I've owned it I have driven past 6 police cars. I was either unnoticed or they didn't care. But yet maybe some day I'll encounter an officer that had someone piss in his morning Corn Flakes and I'll end up getting pulled over. :shock: Hmmm....
My dealership was not supposed to drill the bumper of my new 2019 and then someone messed up. I had plans on getting the sto n sho bracket but since they had already drilled I just went factory. Still annoyed by it but I think I would hate the way bumper plugs look. Hard to know for sure but I wish they removed the requirement regardless.

Hopefully they never bug you about it.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could always have a nice front vanity plate like a ford logo or something else. I thought about that if this deal went firm.

My old dodge stealth had no front plate at all. took 3 years before they finally got me and fined me $110 for no front plate.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
You could always have a nice front vanity plate like a ford logo or something else. I thought about that if this deal went firm.

My old dodge stealth had no front plate at all. took 3 years before they finally got me and fined me $110 for no front plate.
How often did you drive the Dodge?

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How often did you drive the Dodge?
Stored winters but racked up quite a few kms on it. 3 years of having it bought with 130k and sold with 180k. So 50k / 3 = 16k a season.

Got pulled over on an onramp to 404 by a cop doing seatbelt checks. never seen that before or since then and that was 10 years ago.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Stored winters but racked up quite a few kms on it. 3 years of having it bought with 130k and sold with 180k. So 50k / 3 = 16k a season.

Got pulled over on an onramp to 404 by a cop doing seatbelt checks. never seen that before or since then and that was 10 years ago.
Cool. I think I will take my chances. My car is a garage queen. It's parked inside and only driven when it's dry out. Stored for the winter. When I do have it out, I'm just cruising and only being a hoon when nobody is around. Having the Waze app always open helps to avoid the fuzz too.

Burnin' Rubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Domestic
Now that the new Ontario plates are out, is anyone else angered by the government deciding to not eliminate the front plates after all? The reason given was to facilitate law enforcement.

Yeah, right. Like the criminals are going to display their front license plates nicely for everyone to see. Give me a fucking break.
Sponsored