Sponsored

Favorite Sports Team(s)?

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
Wanna try and get another conversation point going, so what is everybody's favorite team in each sport? for me it's
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: OKC Thunder/SA Spurs
College: Texas longhorns/UTSA Roadrunners
NHL: Dallas Stars
AHL: Texas Stars
Racing: Roush/Roush Fenway and John Force racing
Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Carolina Hurricanes

Kansas Jayhawks
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Royals

Grimm

Threads
Reaction score
SoCal born and bred, so my teams are :

NFL: Chargers (LA needs a damn team again!!!)
NBA: Lakers (we got Dwight! :D), but I really like OKC too since Westbrook is UCLA alum
College: UCLA
NHL: Kings (champs baby :))

OP
OP
blackstallion4209

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
gross @ lakers. lol jk, but seriously...But my parents went to the Texas-UCLA game this year and they said the area was pretty cool. They had to park on a golf course apparently lol. And of course I was at that abomination of a Texas-UCLA game in 2010, ugh that whole season blew...

Sponsored

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Yeah! This has been our best off-season since 2005! And the collective bargaining agreement comes to an end soon. Which means that the lockout is looming. This may be good for us Caniacs... because the season after the lockout was an amazing one! And oh yeah we won the cup that year. :D

Harrison

Threads
Reaction score
Houston Rockets baby. Totally watchable team finally this year with Harden and Lin. Harden is beasting like he never would have been able to in OKC.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Hurricanes are getting it done this year! If they continue their success then we will be in the playoffs, most likely with home ice advantage. :D

OKCfan

Houston Rockets baby. Totally watchable team finally this year with Harden and Lin. Harden is beasting like he never would have been able to in OKC.
That trade worked out great for both your Rockets and my OKC! :D

Fact is, it's clear that Harden should be a starter. He was a great 6th man on OKC but look at how much more he can do as a starter now on Houston.

Sponsored

OKCfan

Hurricanes are getting it done this year! If they continue their success then we will be in the playoffs, most likely with home ice advantage. :D
Hockey has a shortened season this year right? Canes always seem to get home ice. That southeast division isn't very strong (good for your team).

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
HEAT... :D

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Hockey has a shortened season this year right? Canes always seem to get home ice. That southeast division isn't very strong (good for your team).
Yep, down from 84 games to 48 this year. Season hit the half-way point over the weekend and it started in late January.

The Canes have only been in the playoffs four times. In 2002 they went to the finals as a #3 seed, in 2006 they won the cup as a #2 seed, and in 2009 they made it the the Conference final as a #7 seed. 1999 was the one year that they lost in the first round, as a #3 seed.

And yes, I do root against the Southeast Division very heavily my team can grap that automatic playoff spot. :p

Harrison

Threads
Reaction score
That trade worked out great for both your Rockets and my OKC! :D

Fact is, it's clear that Harden should be a starter. He was a great 6th man on OKC but look at how much more he can do as a starter now on Houston.
Yeah true, can't wait to meet you guys in the playoffs hopefully! :paddle::paddle::paddle:

KZStang

Cursed

My poor lowly knicks are just friggin cursed ..... :tsk::tsk::tsk:

Bad enough we got blown out by Denver last night... lost Melo (again) and Chandler. With Amare out another 6 weeks at least, we have a roster of geriatrics (Kidd, KMart, Camby) trying to hold the team together. So much for any hope of making it past 1st round this yr... cant wait for another sweep at the hands of Miami. :frusty:
Sponsored