Sponsored

Factory tune deleted

Cdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE, 2007 Infiniti g35x
I just got a new ngauge tuner. My factory tune got delete before my new tune got loaded. Now my car won't turn on and the new tune won't load. Am I screwed. Will Lethal Performance or Lund be able to help me with this or do I have to go to the dealer.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
The Ngauge saves the factory tune before it ask you to load the new tune. Unless you went in and deleted the stock tune it should still be there. Unplug Ngauge, plug it back in and go to return to stock. It should reload the stock tune.

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
^^^^ This^^^ It makes a backup copy of the stock tune first.

If for some reason you were able to delete it. Lund does have a base stock tune file you can use

OP
OP

Cdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The base stock tune is not on the ngauge. It only gives me the new tune as an option. When I try to load the new tune, it's asking to turn the key on. The key is already on. If I got the original tune from Lund is the same prompt going to happen.

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
The base stock tune is not on the ngauge. It only gives me the new tune as an option. When I try to load the new tune, it's asking to turn the key on. The key is already on. If I got the original tune from Lund is the same prompt going to happen.

Are you choosing the option to "load tune" or "load stock"? Load stock is further down in the options menu.

It always ask to turn the key on, even if already on for me. Try letting it sit for minute, if I recall correctly the screen goes blank for a few with just the one light at the top lit. Then at some point the car clicks off and on and a progress bar starts.

Sorry if I am all over the place - Spitting all of this out from memory :headbonk:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Cdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just retried after letting it sit a hour. I looked under load stock and there's nothing. When I try loading the new tune I get this message. Could not initialize communications with vehicle (w,258). Check connections and try again. I checked the connection and tried a couple times.

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
I just retried after letting it sit a hour. I looked under load stock and there's nothing. When I try loading the new tune I get this message. Could not initialize communications with vehicle (w,258). Check connections and try again. I checked the connection and tried a couple times.
Ugggh, you may need to open a ticket on thier site. They responded to my issue first thing when they opened in the morning (8est).

Sorry I couldn't help ya bro. I had problems with my device, they were all over it getting me straightened out.

OP
OP

Cdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good call about the ticket. I appreciate your help.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Disconnect the battery and it should start right up after you reconnect. It happened to me.

OP
OP

Cdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're the man, that worked!
Sponsored