Sponsored

Fabulous Fords Forever

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Sitting here in the hotel room tonight with great memories of a fantastic weekend!!! I would like to send out extreme thanks to [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] for putting this weekend together. When I first joined this forum just over a month ago I posted a vague idea of a get together before FFF (possibly a C&C event) for our NoCal group to meet up with some SoCal groups. [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] & [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] instantly took the concept and took it full tilt!!!!

I'm incredibly greatful to have met you Dennis & Liz:) And I really have enjoyed meeting and having conversations with alot of you on this forum. You were all so welcoming to us from NorCal and made our trip down here beyond amazing!!

Dennis you are a master at leading a group of wild Stangs;)

Hopefully I will see all of you again shortly on the Cambria/Monterey cruise in July. I look forward to more great memories!!
Sponsored

RushGotti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Best intentions of meeting up with you guys for the drive to FFF. Planning on leaving The Valley around 6:45am with my son.
Hey man, Sorry I missed this post!

Was that you that pulled up then left, and came back a couple minutes later?

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Was a great time, really wish I would have worn sunscreen tho :lol:

OP
OP
rubyinla

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Hey man, Sorry I missed this post!

Was that you that pulled up then left, and came back a couple minutes later?
No problem. We got there around 7:20 in the EB ruby red and parked along the street. We got wrestles and pulled out closer to 8am after talking to one of the guys who wasn't sure what time you where leaving.

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
My wife and i had a great time walking around and checking out the endless rows of Mustangs. The first place we hit was Hillbank's and luckily Dennis @SCRUBY was there and we got to talk to him for a few minutes before we wandered around the rest of the show. This was our 3rd time attending FFF so we brought along our pack lunch and shade hats. Yes it can get quite hot there but the wind made some heavy dust and dirt that messed up all the detailing that everyone had done. Later around 2 pm we were up the street at Starbucks watching the parade of Mustangs coming and going to the show along Beach Blvd. It was really quite a day that we finished off at Rock n Brew with dinner.:headbang:
Sponsored