sauerkraut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
S550 EcoBeast
Muffler delete!

Seriously, it cost me like $100 to have SS pipes weld in their place at a local shop. At cursing speeds it has no more sound than stock setup, only makes noise when you want it to. :thumbsup:

I say this as someone who had the MBRP Race (too much drone) before going the muffler delete route. Wish I'd of gone with it originally and saved money. :frusty:

gtmorgan23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
With the muffler delete it definitely sounds like the typical 4cyl turbo car per that youtube video.

MF street still my fave but man exhaust systems cost an arm and a leg these days. Twice what they do for my foxbody.

sl1kn1ck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PREM PP MANUAL OXFORD WHITE 201A
Would the muffler delete be crazy loud with a catless downpipe?

I do agree that the exhausts for our car are way overpriced, especially when they are $1000+ for a a system that clamps together. You would think with all the different options out there that the prices would be driven down.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
A used MBRP can be had for $350-$400 too. I have the street version and I like it. No drone and quiet on the hwy.

Sponsored

cthomas5714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT
Don't do muffler deleted and catless downpipe. It will make your ears bleed. I speak from experience haha.

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Would the muffler delete be crazy loud with a catless downpipe?

I do agree that the exhausts for our car are way overpriced, especially when they are $1000+ for a a system that clamps together. You would think with all the different options out there that the prices would be driven down.
I personally think it isn't too loud, but you might get some drone out of it. Definitely get a great sound out of that set up!
Sponsored