Exhaust installers in nyc??

SUPASUDI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mensur
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium - PP1
Hey ladies and gents, im new to he mod game and need a bit of advice.
i have a 2019 mustang gt and i just bought a corsa double helix x pipe, i need an installer and was wondering if any of my fellow mustang owners from the form here know of any places in nyc, queens, that i can trust to properly install this thing. i am a little afraid to just send it anywhere. i spoke to a guy at midas yesterday and when i told him what i wanted he looked at me like i was crazy and i instantly felt afraid that he didnt know what he was doing in terms of cutting and installing this x pipe. id like to get it done today so a speedy response would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
i spoke to a guy at midas yesterday.
giphy.gif

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/tri-state-usa.82/ Better place to ask for local installers. Anybody with any sort of experience should be able to handle it just fine. Quick Google in turns up https://www.fixmuffler.com/ in Flushing, seems like they've done plenty of custom work. I think most here will tell you to avoid chain shops like they have the Corona virus. They tend to do shoddy work that never comes out right.

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
If you are looking for a Mustang specific shop, Mustang Magic is out on Long Island. They have a pretty good rep but I doubt they can do it same day. They are out in Deer Park.

631-254-3430 (per google)

Good luck!

OP
OP
SUPASUDI

SUPASUDI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mensur
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium - PP1
thanks i actually just got it installed. found a great place near home

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Nice! I'm glad it worked out and you got it done. Funny story, today my car is at a shop that will remain nameless in Northern NJ, getting suspension work done....or so i thought. I dropped it off this morning and went back at 3 pm on my lunch. I was going to see how it was going and find out when it would be ready. Car hadn't moved, shop is dark..no one is there. Now my keys are stuck in the drop box and I cant get in touch with anyone. FML!!

PS- I had this appointment booked for over a month. I guess I need to find a new shop in NJ now. :curse::angry: