SUPASUDI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mensur
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium - PP1
Hey fellow stang enthusiasts,
Was wondering if anyone around here has some recommendations on a good tuner in or close by NYC, im from queens. Dying to find the right tuner to start my mod journey. Any help would be very appreciated.
Sponsored

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Do you have to pass emissions. Some tuners can make the car pass and some cannot depending on your mod plan. Sorry I don’t know of any NY tuners, more just a general statement for you to be aware of.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
So not sure if you are interested, but an option for people that don't have any tuning solutions locally would be to get a remote tune done by one of the best tuners in the country. Lund Racing or PBD can do remote tuning and even their custom email tunes are amazing. PBD email tuned my 1200whp 2017 coyote and it drives like a completely stock car. Let me know if that would be something you are interested in and I can get you squared away.

OP
OP
SUPASUDI

SUPASUDI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mensur
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium - PP1
Do you have to pass emissions. Some tuners can make the car pass and some cannot depending on your mod plan. Sorry I don’t know of any NY tuners, more just a general statement for you to be aware of.
Thanks man,
Thats one of the reasons i want to find a place so i can go in and ask about these things

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT