Sponsored

Exhaust Company Looking for Candidate

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible RR (On Order)
Hey Guys,

Let me start by saying that I DO NOT represent this company at all... I don't work for them, consult or advertise for them in anyway. However, they have done EXCELLENT work to my prior vehicles and they are VERY interested in offering an exhaust alternative to the Mustang community.

They have a shop in Ontario and are looking for someone who is willing to leave them their car for two days so they can get the molding and mandrel bend for the Mustang. In return, you will be compensated. I can not disclose the details until I (and you) are 100% certain this is something you are willing to do and adhere to the requirements further below.

This is a REPUTABLE company and I've been extremely happy with their products. They have exhaust systems for other car makes but want to expand to the Mustang crowd.

Now, before someone points it out (because someone will), I just joined this forum because I just ordered my 2015 GT Convertible Ruby Red. But I've been a lurker for some time. One thing I noticed is people's desire to have a deep throaty exhaust note and I immediately thought of these guys. I WILL be using them for my exhaust upgrade because, yes.... they are that good!

So, if you agree to the following:

• Live in Ontario
  • Will Keep Company Confidential
  • Will Not Disclose ANY Information
  • Are Willing To Leave Vehicle For 2 Days At Their Shop
  • Will Provide HONEST Feedback To Them Pertaining To Setup
  • Will Not Share Any Information On Any Forum or Online Community Until Company Provides Authorization
  • Agree To Be Professional

Then send me a PM providing your name, address and phone number. I will also give you my information so we're all on the same page. I'm a business owner, I live in Atlanta (hence why I can't do this for them), I also moderate another car forum.... All this to say I'm not wasting anyone's time.

The company will eventually become a vendor here once they've gathered the customer's feedback about this setup to mass produce.

Thanks for your time guys!
Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I can't believe that! :D
They could have my car but I live in Alberta...... BTW. We Canadians don't point out. We are happy for all new members!:welcome:

OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Much appreciated :)

I don't know how far Alberta is to Ontario but if you're still willing I'm sure it won't be a big deal for them.

Send me a PM to discuss.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Much appreciated :)

I don't know how far Alberta is to Ontario but if you're still willing I'm sure it won't be a big deal for them.

Send me a PM to discuss.
2,161 miles / 3 478 km :doh:

OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry guys.... I should've google mapped this shop for better information. Didn't realize how HUGE Ontario is...

The shop is in the city of Hamilton.

Sponsored

Guardstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Sorry guys.... I should've google mapped this shop for better information. Didn't realize how HUGE Ontario is...

The shop is in the city of Hamilton.
I'm in the parts industry in Hamilton and I'd be curious who it is--would you PM me the company name?

OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry... Can't do that unless you're committed. I'm respecting the company's confidentiality at this time.

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Can you have them look into an active exhaust as well? I'd even be happy with a simple manually operated active exhaust where I have to flip a lever on each muffler. I would love to have a quiet car during the week and loud on the weekends.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Sorry... Can't do that unless you're committed. I'm respecting the company's confidentiality at this time.
What the hag means that? Is this a secret Government project in Area 51? Sorry you are asking for professionalism and that is what? I wouldn't give my car away for 5 minutes if I couldn't make my research on them. If you can't post the name of the company here than you will have a hard time to find a lab rat.

But let me guess:
http://www.aaexhaust.com/
mailto:[email protected]

Mailing Address

480 Grays Rd
Hamilton, Ontario
L8E 2Z4

It isn't that difficult to find a exhaust manufacturer in Hamilton.

OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No need to get hostile.... I already said that the candidate who agrees on the simple terms noted in the OP, will know who the company is. I think it was clear. I'm not going to release the name on this thread and have them get upset with me because you feel you need to know BEFORE you can commit to the simple request.

The candidate will be well compensated for their time and I'm not going to blow that opportunity for said person. In addition, it is also to minimize phone calls to the company.

The candidate will make their research, ask questions to the owners and whatever they need to do to feel comfortable with them.

While you don't know me, I'm not one to present an opportunity to hurt anyone.

BTW... that's not the company.

Sponsored
OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok... people are sending me PM's asking what is entailed. I can tell you what the process will be:

They will take measurements of the current stock setup, measure mandrel points and fitment. Then they will install their setup, verify there aren't any leaks. And most importantly, get your feedback, whether good or bad so they can make alterations (if any) accordingly.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
You see, there is a point IMO where I think, the company should post like every company did here already who is looking for a Mustang and say what is to say. Owners here are risking there Ford warranty on a $40,000 to $60,000 CAD car. (My dealer told me right away that a change of the whole exhaust system would void my warranty.)

No offence. I hope you understand my point of view. Cars here in Canada cost around $10,000 more than in the USA. (People posting that they paid $33,000 USD for a GT Premium what is at my dealer $46,000 CAD)

I hope you find some guys living in Ontario.

OP
OP

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can respect that.... However, if the dealer is saying Ford will void your warranty on an exhaust upgrade, I'm going to call bull... But, at the same time, I don't know if Canada is different than the US. Here, unless you can prove that the exhaust is causing malfunction to your car, then they can't void your warranty.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
You see, there is a point IMO where I think, the company should post like every company did here already who is looking for a Mustang and say what is to say. Owners here are risking there Ford warranty on a $40,000 to $60,000 CAD car. (My dealer told me right away that a change of the whole exhaust system would void my warranty.)

No offence. I hope you understand my point of view. Cars here in Canada cost around $10,000 more than in the USA. (People posting that they paid $33,000 USD for a GT Premium what is at my dealer $46,000 CAD)

I hope you find some guys living in Ontario.
You wont lose your warranty for changing the exhaust......

OP, how much will the exhaust be? I live near the location of the exhaust shop

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
What the hag means that? Is this a secret Government project in Area 51? Sorry you are asking for professionalism and that is what? I wouldn't give my car away for 5 minutes if I couldn't make my research on them. If you can't post the name of the company here than you will have a hard time to find a lab rat.

But let me guess:
http://www.aaexhaust.com/
mailto:[email protected]

Mailing Address

480 Grays Rd
Hamilton, Ontario
L8E 2Z4

It isn't that difficult to find a exhaust manufacturer in Hamilton.
High likely that it is not that company. This one has horrible reviews. OP said it was a reputable company.
Sponsored