Sponsored

Events with GT500 on display

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
Hey guys, so I'm having a battle with myself on what color to choose. :crazy: Im one of those that will probably change the color of my car 5 times before it goes into production. Do you guys know of anything going on in the near future in the Dallas/Houston area that might have the GT500 on display as seeing the car in person would help my decision tremendously. Ive wanted to see Ford Performance Blue, Rapid Red or Iconic Silver on this car!
Sponsored

OP
OP
dirty-max

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Ive looked at tons of pictures but Id imagine seeing the car in person would be better than viewing it on a screen as Rapid Red for instance in some pictures I've seen looks dark and dull yet bright and vibrant in others! Id love to actually physically see the car in person!
Ive asked several Mustang groups on where to see the cars in advance. No one can answer.

I can say you are doing it right, friends that did get to see the cars at various shows each had something to say about pictures not doing the colors justice

Powerwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
Personally I'd be willing to spend $500 traveling to see the colors just to make sure before I order. Course I'm waiting for MSRP so 8ll probably see a few till I purchase.

Sponsored

OP
OP
dirty-max

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As much money as this car is I want to see it. I'm so torn I cant decide I'm sure I'll change my color back and forth several times I just dont know if I want red, blue or silver. Rapid red looks amazing to me but I've also seen pictures where it just looks super dull and that's what worries me the most I just cant get an accurate decision using pictures because I just dont know and I'm nervous that I'll make a mistake. I wonder how Rapid Red compares to say Ruby Red.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As much money as this car is I want to see it. I'm so torn I cant decide I'm sure I'll change my color back and forth several times I just dont know if I want red, blue or silver. Rapid red looks amazing to me but I've also seen pictures where it just looks super dull and that's what worries me the most I just cant get an accurate decision using pictures because I just dont know and I'm nervous that I'll make a mistake. I wonder how Rapid Red compares to say Ruby Red.
Rapid red looks so close to my ruby red ST. Maybe slightly different. I would say to all colors in person and under different light. Auto shows have special lighting.
Sponsored