Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Can you ever really pinpoint when something went from good to great? When a place you built to hang with your friends became the epicenter for Mustang enthusiasts counties away? When The Snake Pit (TSP) became a recognizable symbol all across the state of Ohio? While you are in the shop grinding away all year you can lose sight of how your actions have had an affect on those around you. These things take time. TSP’s annual Labor Day Weekend event definitely showed how much reach one shop can have.
5P1A5555 copy.jpg

Snake Pit Swag.jpg

5P1A5501 copy.jpg

5P1A5539 copy.jpg

5P1A5544 copy.jpg

Clint (@blueovalkid) , Jerry, Bobby , Mark and Greg are some of the coolest dudes you might never meet. Coming together as Mustang enthusiasts who needed a place to store their bad ass builds. With a shop space secured they had a place to do their own modifications and detailing. If you give a mouse a race car, he might ask for tools. Give a mouse tools and he will probably need a four post lift. Give a mouse a lift and friends might start asking for help doing installs. Next thing you know a mouse is booked out 6 months.
5P1A5556 copy.jpg
5P1A5561 copy.jpg

TSP is now a one stop shop for performance part installs, detailing and general shenanigans. Their annual Labor Day show this year did not disappoint. With over 150 cars in attendance the quiet town of Columbia Station was home to some of the finest Fords in the state. Not to mention some of the sweetest Signature Wheel Builds I have ever been a part of. Our private photo shoot the day before the event allowed me to show my appreciation, meet some very good people and drool over some sick builds.
TSP 2021-48.jpg

TSP 2021-06.jpg
TSP 2021-062.jpg

Working with TSP and its band of brothers has been a pleasure over the past three years. Attending their show this year continues to blow my mind. We even had a guest appearance from The Godfather @Epiphany . I always feel like family when I come out to visit, and I am sure you will too. If you find yourself in Ohio and need ideas on how to spend your retirement fund be sure to setup an appointment to check these guys out.
5P1A5511 copy.jpg

TSP 2021-10.jpg
TSP 2021-15.jpg
TSP 2021-21.jpg
TSP 2021-22.jpg
TSP 2021-26.jpg
TSP 2021-32.jpg
TSP 2021-43.jpg
TSP 2021-47.jpg
TSP 2021-52.jpg
TSP 2021-065.jpg
TSP 2021-075.jpg
TSP 2021-071.jpg
TSP 2021-073.jpg
TSP 2021-084.jpg
TSP 2021-085.jpg

TSP 2021-104.jpg

Photo credit to Epiphany for some of his great shots. Check out more phots in the album https://photos.app.goo.gl/5SCj6MLbqSk3Yv2K9
Sponsored

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Ohio rocks the motherf***ing house. Who'da thunk it?

Lemme tell anyone reading this about Clint's own GT500. It is the crystal CLEANEST car I have ever stood under. I think he pretty much gutted a perfect car and made it a more perfecter:) car. Every line, every hose, every fastener.....everything. Clean and hardcore I stood there and studied it, underneath it while up on a lift, down on the ground, all over. Clint saw me and came over and asked me if I'd like to hear it. We both smiled and he walked over to it, clearing the way and offering up a warning to those that may not have been ready for what was about to happen. I walked over on purpose and stood about 10' behind it, exhaled and completely relaxed, and kind of closed my eyes. It sounded like somebody just fired up a top fuel dragster next to your ears while in a garage. I think it put my heart back in sync.

These guys in Ohio were serious. Very serious. And it gave me a good feeling about the hobby again. The feeling I thought was lost due to politics and a changing world view (not mine). Thanks for convincing me to go T, it was a great show.

Last edited:

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
My GT has spent some time at the Snake Pit and I have been going to their shows for 2 years now. You won't find cooler Mustangs in Ohio that's for sure.

Clint's GT500 is definitely something to see in person (and hear).

(and hey I made your photo! I'm the blue nose sticking out on the left by the tents)

IMG_0321.JPG

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.