Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi.
Are U thinking about switching up the logo on the faux gas cap? Maybe it's possible to have the whole cap switched, but why do U want something from an Eco on Ur GT?
I couldn't care less where they came from? I hate alpha numeric emblems. I would much prefer a pony and will definitely do that one way or the other when I find the right pony. What's appealing about the one on the faux gas cap, which I had never seen before, is that it could replace the GT letters on my US GT without a new panel since the circular part would cover any scuffs/scratches the letters left when removed.

I'll eventually get rid of the 5.0 on the fenders when I find something better or just fill the holes they leave and repaint them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
I Bleed Ford Blue

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I'll eventually get rid of the 5.0 on the fenders when I find something better or just fill the holes they leave and repaint them.
I don't think there are holes behind the 5.0 badges on the fenders, If there were, then ford would have a fender badge on the eco's and the base v-6 models to cover the hole.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I don't think there are holes behind the 5.0 badges on the fenders, If there were, then ford would have a fender badge on the eco's and the base v-6 models to cover the hole.
Unfortunately, there are holes. The models without emblems have a fender with a different part number and no holes. A member here had some custom emblems made and I am looking at doing my own design. The only aftermarket I've seen include words so are just as bad. I wouldn't mind tri-bar ponies but haven't found any the right size and with the right curve to hug the fender.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Yup just had a look at my take-off emblems. There are two pins. Guess they are for easy install on the productionline.

Moose-tang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerome
Vehicle(s)
GT
$175 isn’t that bad for one of these... I bought the ecoboost version from a nice fellow in Europe a few years back, but with shipping it was over $200.00 if I remember correctly. Right now it’s sitting on my floor at home since I traded my 2015 in for a 2018 which is on its way... if you need the part number, I could tell you when I get home...

Does the faux cap require the holes postioned just like for the Pony / GT is get a GT emblem and fit it in.
Sponsored