2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase

JAXCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Premium Automatic Convertible.
I am selling my vortech blow off valve with adapter to ess intercooler. It is much louder than the tial or precision bov and has a sharper hiss to it. The adapter has to be machined and as far as I know it can't be bought anywhere. $450 shipped
20221001_111816.jpg
Did that ever sell???

JAXCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
@Brevin@ESS what belt for 95mm or is it the same as the 100mm (never mind I saw your answer on the ESS facebook page)?Also what psi is the 95 rated at?
@Brevin@ESS what belt for 95mm or is it the same as the 100mm (never mind I saw your answer on the ESS facebook page)?Also what psi is the 95 rated at?
Hey guys... please, please, PLEASE do NOT do the, "nevermind I saw your answer on the ESS facebook page."

Not all of us can see the most popular ESS facebook page after disagreeing with the shirt selling "boost apparel" bully that set up and admin's that page. He blocks people from the group that he can't control. Many people that had helped build ESS popularity can no longer go on that page because he suspends their accounts from the group or completely blocks them. I know because he has done it to me and a few others that I know. If a post somehow hurts his feelings or challenges his authority he deletes it and suspends or blocks the user.
I think he has changed the page's name a few times now as well. He must have to do that when word gets out how he mismanages the page. It's ironic that his is the biggest Mustang ESS page since he has a habit of pissing off ESS Mustang owners. Probably because his is the first and Facebook algorithms lead people there.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys... please, please, PLEASE do NOT do the, "nevermind I saw your answer on the ESS facebook page."

Not all of us can see the most popular ESS facebook page after disagreeing with the shirt selling "boost apparel" bully that set up and admin's that page. He blocks people from the group that he can't control. Many people that had helped build ESS popularity can no longer go on that page because he suspends their accounts from the group or completely blocks them. I know because he has done it to me and a few others that I know. If a post somehow hurts his feelings or challenges his authority he deletes it and suspends or blocks the user.
I think he has changed the page's name a few times now as well. He must have to do that when word gets out how he mismanages the page. It's ironic that his is the biggest Mustang ESS page since he has a habit of pissing off ESS Mustang owners. Probably because his is the first and Facebook algorithms lead people there.
Mark is that you?

Sponsored

JAXCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Check out those groups listed above, instead of the bossy t shirt vendor dude's group.

Last edited:

Sponsored

comptech87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green
Can anyone in Central FL recommend an install shop for the G3 kit?

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Decided on this kit. 7 or 8 psi on 93 octane with G2. Almost enough saved to purchase. Got 56# Bosch injectors on standby to go in, 170 degree thermo in already & TSP Longtubes. Looking for 600 hp or so. Car is daily driver/go to meets. No track. Also have full Steeda suspension/springs, bmr cradle, irs inserts. OPG/CS on way. PBD will be tuning. Any other advice? Not looking for high horsepower or spend alot of $. BAP or DW415 for fuel delivery?
Sponsored

Last edited: