Can’t wait to order mine.
Sponsored

ejs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10r80
Hey guys, just joined the forum.

Just wondering, for those of you who’s in Texas, which shop did you go for the install?

I have a G3 kit that I’ve been staring at for 4 months now haha and I want it installed by a reputable shop.

Thanks!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

Dikdawg5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt mt82
That is awesome Kevin, very close! What RPM do you launch at and have you got any plans for upgrading your torque converter?
The 10.04 @ 142 run was done with 93 pump gas with 18* timing and the 11 psi (105mm) pulley, correct?

I've seen a flash of 11 psi on my 9.5 psi (110mm) pulley as well if revved past my 7400 shift rpm.
Would you say race gas with 22* and the 9.5 psi (110mm) pulley makes more power than 93 pump gas with 18* and and the 11 psi (105mm) pulley?

Great you got everything sorted out, It really is a phenomenal kit!
Pair that with the A10 and things get pretty scary at WOT. Different beast compared to an E85 setup which I previously had.

I use shell 93 as well and my logs for the 9.5 psi (110mm) pulley and 17* timing showed about +0.4* of knock at my shift point in 4th.....not much but I'd rather see -ve values all through.
Was about 102F while logging which I believe played a part in the slight knock retard I saw.

That drove me to install a methanol kit and relocate my IAT sensor as I did not want to bother with octane boosters every fill-up especially as my headers have cats on them.
Been working excellently for me, -4* knock at my shift point so still trying to add timing. The cooling of my charge air is also an added bonus, you can see the IATs dropping on the gauge once injection starts. PBD gave me a meth tune as well with a few extra degrees of timing but I haven't tried that out yet.
Look into meth as an option if you don't wanna run E85 and want to up the boost/timing a bit.
As with everything it comes with some risk as the meth pump could fail. Just make sure your 93 can still handle your tune on its own even if it has to retard timing incase of meth pump failure on a WOT hit. My Snow kit has a boost controller and warning lights for failures and my tune is conservative for meth so I'm not worried about my setup.

I just purchased the 11 psi pulley from ESS and when it arrives I'll do some logging. If the logs look good that'll be my final setup because honestly I'm more than satisfied with the car.

Keep us posted!
I was running meth and stopped. After about 1k on an oil change and it was very diluted

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I was running meth and stopped. After about 1k on an oil change and it was very diluted
Your car has some mechanical issue and/or you're spraying too much meth. Do a compression test and look at your ringlands.
I'm on E85 now but ran 93 + meth for close to a year and changed my oil every 3 - 4k miles with no issues - as have many others.

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Your car has some mechanical issue and/or you're spraying too much meth. Do a compression test and look at your ringlands.
I'm on E85 now but ran 93 + meth for close to a year and changed my oil every 3 - 4k miles with no issues - as have many others.
I have to agree. I'm not running an ESS but I've been running meth for about a year and a half now with similar oil change intervals and no issues.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Alright, things are lining up, heard back from Lund and they are good with tuning for the Juggernaut Stage 3 setup.

Looks like this will be the order.

ESS G3, black, FIC1000s (tuner recommended), loud gearset because racecar, Juggernaut Stage 3 fuel system with dual TI274s, IMRC lockouts, NGK 6510s.

Only thing I am undecided on is pulley size. I will be going E85 and while I understand we are all playing with fire, I am not looking to be pushing the envelope too much. Perhaps I just order a couple?

Hope to purchase in 2-3 weeks after a quick getaway.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Alright, things are lining up, heard back from Lund and they are good with tuning for the Juggernaut Stage 3 setup.

Looks like this will be the order.

ESS G3, black, FIC1000s (tuner recommended), loud gearset because racecar, Juggernaut Stage 3 fuel system with dual TI274s, IMRC lockouts, NGK 6510s.

Only thing I am undecided on is pulley size. I will be going E85 and while I understand we are all playing with fire, I am not looking to be pushing the envelope too much. Perhaps I just order a couple?

Hope to purchase in 2-3 weeks after a quick getaway.
Definitely order a couple! I ordered the 105 and 100 but never used the 105 and now I’m on a 95. Always want more!! 🤣

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Definitely order a couple! I ordered the 105 and 100 but never used the 105 and now I’m on a 95. Always want more!! 🤣
While I know the risk is always there, I’d prefer not to grenade my motor at the onset of boosting it lol. I’ll likely go a little conservative at first.

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
While I know the risk is always there, I’d prefer not to grenade my motor at the onset of boosting it lol. I’ll likely go a little conservative at first.
Definitely a smart move and always check with your tuner before you do anything crazy.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
That's why you get the extra pulleys. You gotta be ready when you get that urge!

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
How fast have you been on the 95mm? 155+ trap and probably a 4.2-4.3 60-130?