ERUPTION GREEN S550 MUSTANG Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Those wheels look great with the EG. Nice hood! Nice tail lights! Nice changes!
Still planing on trying to modify the hood decal to work with the new hood.
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Some new pics with the new Cervini's GT500 hood and SVE M1HP wheels that I had to powder coat Triple Bronze, because their "bronze" was more like "sand". (see my posts on Mach1 what did you do today thread for more on that) She's a little dirty, because it's been raining off and on, but I had to get some pics of my new bronze wheels.
IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG
Looks fantastic!

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Some new pics with the new Cervini's GT500 hood and SVE M1HP wheels that I had to powder coat Triple Bronze, because their "bronze" was more like "sand". (see my posts on Mach1 what did you do today thread for more on that) She's a little dirty, because it's been raining off and on, but I had to get some pics of my new bronze wheels.
IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG
Car is looking great, esp loving the wheels. Did that hood come painted?

Regarding the hood decal, what are you thinking?

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG
God damn! The OEM HP wheels really look good in bronze with Eruption Green, I wonder how PP1 wheels would look following the same route but maybe a tad bit darker. Glad to see the white tail lights look good as well - thinking of ordering a pair later on. Keeping notes for when mine arrives!

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Car is looking great, esp loving the wheels. Did that hood come painted?

Regarding the hood decal, what are you thinking?
I bought the hood painted and had them paint the louvers Magnetic Metallic to match the mirrors and wing. I want to modify the reproduction decal to fit around the louvers. I have the decal, but haven't mocked it up yet. I think it might be a little too narrow to fit without stretching or tweaking it.

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
God damn! The OEM HP wheels really look good in bronze with Eruption Green, I wonder how PP1 wheels would look following the same route but maybe a tad bit darker. Glad to see the white tail lights look good as well - thinking of ordering a pair later on. Keeping notes for when mine arrives!
Not OEM, but SVE M1HP reproductions I sent out to get powder coated bronze, because the SVE "bronze" is closer to "sand" color and in certain light looked almost like the OEM color. You could easily powder coat the OEM and they'd look great too. I wouldn't go any darker, but that's just my opinion. They are pretty dk in all but direct sun, when they sparkle.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronze_Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2022 Mustang GT
Crazy how EG can look so different in various lighting conditions.
6C9461AC-4394-464D-90DE-4A61150978B5.jpeg
You're so right - that's what I love most about the EG! I see a lot of EG Broncos, but their body lines don't accentuate the full depth of the color as the Mustang does. Nice ride, btw - I ordered the same wheels with mine (along w/ a white racing stripe).

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I remember your car from the dreaded Bambi issue. Any progress on the repair? I’ve debated some white or silver stripes to match the wheels.

Bronze_Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2022 Mustang GT
I remember your car from the dreaded Bambi issue. Any progress on the repair? I’ve debated some white or silver stripes to match the wheels.
The repairs were completed and they did a great job. Thankfully, the damage was all cosmetic and there were no issues behind the body panels.