Sponsored

enkei RPF1 18x10 square set up

Mr.Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
The GTF2 also comes in a 18x9 +35 which would work well with the tire size he wants to use.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
The GTF2 also comes in a 18x9 +35 which would work well with the tire size he wants to use.
That's true, but besides weight it's not an upgrade on what's available stock. I just figured if he was looking at 18x10's it's probably because he wants wider tires than what stock wheels can handle.

Sponsored

modernbeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Racecar
Don't quote me on this but I believe Forgestar has a few options in 18" that will clear the brembos. F14's have cleared the S197 no problem and the CF5's have plenty of space. Custom wheel, offsets, and finish. I know most of the vendors here can order them for you.
Yep, the CF5 will clear the S550 Brembo brakes.

OP
OP

Agent_Kay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Mustang GT
Nice find! I'm really looking for 10" all around. Or is that going to take a lot of work?

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Those are the same ones I linked earlier, guess I should have put more effort into the post. :p

You can do 18x10 easy, just not as cheap. CF5s were mentioned already for instance.

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
sorry dragon, when I clicked your link it was broken for me, so couldn't tell which wheel was being referenced...

18x9.5 will be able to fit out to a 285 40 18 anyway... a 10" will fit it a tiny bit better, but with the larger sidewalls in this series it is not much of a difference compared to say a how a 285 30 20 would fit.

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
sorry dragon, when I clicked your link it was broken for me, so couldn't tell which wheel was being referenced...

18x9.5 will be able to fit out to a 285 40 18 anyway... a 10" will fit it a tiny bit better, but with the larger sidewalls in this series it is not much of a difference compared to say a how a 285 30 20 would fit.

No worries man.

Another option for the OP (still not a 18x10) is the TSW Nurburgring. 18x9.5 +40

Decent price and pretty good weight at 21 lbs.

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_nurburgring.php

OP
OP

Agent_Kay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Mustang GT
I appreciate all the info and recommendations. I have been talking with a local wheel and tire shop and purchased a single Enkei RPF1 18x10. He has spacers on hand and we're going to see if there is anyway to get this thing to fit. If it doesn't work I can always send it back (with a small charge). So for those who are interested, I'll be test fitting later today with just the wheel and if all goes well I'll be slapping them on the following week. In the mean time I'll keep looking for a style I like in 18x10 just in case as a plan B. Or go with a 9.5 as a plan C

Last edited:

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I appreciate all the info and recommendations. I have been talking with a local wheel and tire shop and purchased a single Enkei RPF1 18x10. He has spacers on hand and we're going to see if there is anyway to get this thing to fit. If it doesn't work I can always send it back (with a small charge). So for those who are interested, I'll be test fitting later today with just the wheel and if all goes well I'll be slapping them on the following week. In the mean time I'll keep looking for a style I like in 18x10 just in case as a plan B. Or go with a 19.5 as a plan C
Keep us updated. :thumbsup:

theman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LongBed Tundra & M3 Convertible
In the mean time I'll keep looking for a style I like in 18x10 just in case as a plan B. Or go with a 19.5 as a plan C
Oooo a 19.5 huh? You can fit a 675/10/18 on those... great contact patch, but no matter the spacer you may need some fender flares. ;)
glad to help where we can though!

OP
OP

Agent_Kay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Mustang GT
Lol I'm just here looking to maximize traction . Thanks for catching my typo
Sponsored