Sponsored

Enable Driver Modes

thirdoptik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack
So you’ve tried the codes given in this thread? I’d think that they’d work. I have a ProCharged V6 w/ a sync3 and have them functional. I even enabled line lock.
Looking at your codes up there and my having a GT PP1. Complete this code where the X's are. I may be missing something

(USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX 7XXX
Sponsored

Last edited:

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Looking at your codes up there and my having a GT PP1. Complete this code where the X's are. I may be missing something

(USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX 7XXX
The X’s represent the Letter/Number that should not be be changed. Only the Letter/Number showing should be changed. In this case, then first digit in the second set of four “7”.

thirdoptik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The X’s represent the Letter/Number that should not be be changed. Only the Letter/Number showing should be changed. In this case, then first digit in the second set of four “7”.
Thanks!! I'll give it a try

thirdoptik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First off I want to thank you for your assistance. I finally got around to playing with Forscan. I got the correct device and all. Finally, I get into mine and see similar format. But, a slightly different amount of characters from your example. See the Difference between yours and mine. I have one more set of numbers than yours. Do you think I should move forward with the change. I have the numbers to change it back if needed. See below:

Yours: (USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX 7XXX

Mine: (USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX XXXX XXXX

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
First off I want to thank you for your assistance. I finally got around to playing with Forscan. I got the correct device and all. Finally, I get into mine and see similar format. But, a slightly different amount of characters from your example. See the Difference between yours and mine. I have one more set of numbers than yours. Do you think I should move forward with the change. I have the numbers to change it back if needed. See below:

Yours: (USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX 7XXX

Mine: (USA) Performance Pack GT : 760-02-02: XXXX XXXX XXXX
As long as you have your original saved. Make sure.
Sponsored