Sponsored

Electric Ford Mustang

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
how can it use "mustang dna" and be an "all electric suv" they are as polar opposite as you could actually get.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
"mustang dna" = "let's steal the badges and styling cues in a hope to boost sales".

Garbage.

I'm all for an electric Ford SUV don't get me wrong, but I'm disappointed with Ford here - they are clearly capable of designing great looking bigger cars - look at the Ranger, the Edge, even the Kuga is a pretty smart looking car. I think they are missing a trick here by stealing design ideas from another model. Lazy.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
The Express though...production will likely be halted due to the worst winter since records began...

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
It would do nicely for my daily (with bumper sticker "My other car is an actual Mustang")

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
The new Kuga looks like a Focus, more like a hatchback than an SUV. The Edge in the US is decent but they bring it here and screw it up. They bring a Ranger Raptor and stick a pathetic 2l diesel on it. All in all, apart from the Mustang, Ford UK are churning out some rubbish. No wonder they're encountering difficulties.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
how can it use "mustang dna"...........................
I think they mean it will be over a year on order, have a reduced spec in Europe, dodgy panel fit, leak like a sieve, the air con will have a life of 12 months, have suicide tyres and the RHD will have a reduced range of 150 miles; but it will still go like stink. They'll probably find a reason to fit a suspect oil cooler somewhere too!
Sponsored