shitstang01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT 5.0
Need help deciding !
I understand the difference between both systems but not much informative threads
on Edelbrock.
How much power can a stock engine gen 1 motor hold ?
Is 600hp/600 TQ attainable with the Stage 1? Anyone have dyno charts ?
I would get a tuner kit and get tuned by Lund on 93 , I also have longtubes and an CAI and sadly at this point 4.10 gears.. planning on switching back to 3.55s.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
They don’t recommend you take a GEN one past 700 wheel horsepower and at 600 wheel horsepower you can lose a rod iany day. Both kits can easily hit the 600hp mark now 600 foot pounds of torque is a different story Coyotes are not big on torque. If you buy a stage one kit you can upgrade the few parts later you don’t have to buy a whole Nother kit At the end of the day they can both make about the same power it’s just a matter of when do you want to power off the line or up in the RPMs

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
What Jackson said. I wouldn't go beyond mid 600s on a gen 1. Either one will get you there but depending on where you want the power to come in, I would recommend the Edelbrock for low end to mid range power, and the Vortech for that top end power. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out. Lethalperformance.com
Sponsored