OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Just a heads up I recently bought the stage 2 and if you're planning on having the warranty and getting paid make sure you maintain traceability and all the maintenance records of your car. For me only ford has ever touched the car and if something goes wrong you need to be able to show in court (if necessary) that the problem was 100 percent edelbrocks issue. You also need to read the fine print on the warranty, you cannot use r compound tires.

I went with the stage 2 because of the added fuel safety and because it leaves room to grow down the road if desired. It's also the most powerful option you can get in CA legally. I took my car in to get 100 percent checked out and signed off on before I'm getting the kit installed and turns out I had to have the transmission replaced (luckily it's under warranty).

I should have the kit installed next week, I'm running 96 97 octane gas just to be safe.
Only ford will be working on my car after the install def good to know about the tires. What oil do they recommend ? I have all the maintance and extended warranty stuff through ford anyway
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic