Sponsored

Edelbrock 2650 Stage 2 10.57@135

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
So are the mods every going to do their fucking jobs? There has yet to be a single edelbrock thread that wasn't taken over by the douche bag at the controls of the whipple account.
Sponsored

Prbarnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 tuned f150 ecoboost, 2015 gt premium auto
Answer is no lol they are a diamond sponsor! Back on topic, this 10.57 was run on the Edelbrock tune?

OP
OP

MoosaTunga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
So are the mods every going to do their fucking jobs? There has yet to be a single edelbrock thread that wasn't taken over by the douche bag at the controls of the whipple account.
i don't know the history between Edelbrock and Whipple, so i can't base off past threads. i messaged Whipple_SC provided more info and set all the record straight. was no aggression back, found him to be courteous and respectful to not just myself, but the product as well.

you have 2 companies that take great pride in their products, found the bucking of heads between 2 companies usually benefits customers more.

Last edited:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
i don't know the history between Edelbrock and Whipple, so i can't base off past threads. i messaged Whipple_SC provided more info and set all the record straight. was no aggression back, found him to be courteous and respectful to not just myself, but the product as well.

you have 2 companies that take great pride in their products, found the bucking of heads between 2 companies usually benefits customers more.
I'll give him that, the Whipple rep does fight tooth and nail for the reputation and sales of his product, and there is no doubt that Whipple makes a kick *ss SC. It does kinda annoy me with some of his posts on other SC threads, but maybe there are more back stories that we don't know about. This Edelbrock SC looks to have some good potential, and let's face it, it'll have to be good for the competition it has on the market already.
Sponsored