Sponsored

Eco Premium or Eco Std

Ecostang13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Guard
I took a Ecoboost with performance package out for a test drive (sadly the one i ordered) and noticed it was missing the option to change the drive modes but you can change the steering.

I was wondering on some opinions if I'm going to regret this decision or not. seeing as its a min 5K canadian dollars i can't justify the upgrade. can someone tell me some pros and cons or differences on the package that the dealer might not tell me.

I have not taken possession yet and i have no money towards the car atm.
It is a 2016 ecoboost performance with recaro seats, all levy and sales taxes it is $35k Canadian.

Thanks in advance on opinions and help
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
With the Premium trim you get leather, that large MyFord Touch screen (SYNC 3 now) and you get those nice toggle switches that let you change the drive modes. Plus heated and cooled seats. If you think that's worth the $5k to you, then go for it. Personally I think the Premium trim is worth it. The interior looks much more expensive than it is, which to me is a good thing. The Recaro's are an excellent choice too, but just remember, if you get the Premium trim with the Recaro's it is still manual adjusting seats, you lose all power functionality, plus the heating and cooling.

OP
OP

Ecostang13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Guard
the recaros would still be the same material in a premium compared to a std would it not?

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
the recaros would still be the same material in a premium compared to a std would it not?
The Recaro's in the Premium trim is leather, only on the base trim would it be cloth.
Sponsored