Easy Access

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Anyone else have problems with their easy access being kind of hit or miss? Sometimes my seat won’t go back to where it’s suppose to be unless I hit the button on the door After I’ve started it. Yesterday my right mirror was completely out of whack and I couldn’t get it to respond properly until I pulled off the road and put it in park and hit the button. Then it went to the proper position with no problem!
Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Mine's hit or miss as well. Sometimes the seat works, sometimes it doesn't. Haven't checked the mirrors though. But yeah, very inconsistent.

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Iconic Silver
Anyone else have problems with their easy access being kind of hit or miss? Sometimes my seat won’t go back to where it’s suppose to be unless I hit the button on the door After I’ve started it. Yesterday my right mirror was completely out of whack and I couldn’t get it to respond properly until I pulled off the road and put it in park and hit the button. Then it went to the proper position with no problem!
Yes, if I get in the car and press the start button just to get accessory power it seems to work mostly, then I can press the brake and press the button again to start.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Mustang seat hack: When starting the car, hold the start button for an extra 2 seconds and your seat will return to it's programmed spot.

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Iconic Silver
Mustang seat hack: When starting the car, hold the start button for an extra 2 seconds and your seat will return to it's programmed spot.
Yes, that seems to be it

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Both issues have been around since the S550 came out. Some have had their mirror motors replaced to solve that one. The seats are random. I have it on my 19’.

George, thanks for the hack, I’ll give it a try.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No problems here, but I stopped using it, since I didn't like how it works. It should move back and forth when DOOR is opened and closed, and not with the ignition IMO, but it is what it is.
Sponsored